Chapter 11

~Sam Pov~

"NOOO!" I screamed as Katherine's neck was snapped and thrown across the clearing before hitting a tree. I was about to charge the monster before it got up and ran off. I was going to go after it but decided to help Katherine instead.

Dean was already by her side picking her up bridal style.

We needed to head back to the motel.

Dean placed her into the back seat and we sped off to the motel.

Once we stopped I grabbed her small frame and carried her to her bed. I ripped the remaining amount of fabric of her shirt and discarded it.

Her stomach was ripped open and still bleeding.

"Dean hand me some towels!" I yelled.

Dean quickly delivered and I began to clean up her wound.

"Do you think she will wake up?" Dean questioned as he helped me.

I looked at Dean for a second before starring at Katherine. She was extremely pale and cold. Her being dead scared the shit out of me. I hate losing people but with her it feels worse as if a part of me is gone.

I was about to answer when Katherine shot up gasping.

"What the f*ck?! Shit my neck!" She cursed.

"Thank God, I thought you were a goner!" Dean said as he hugged her.

"I'm not that easy to kill sweet cheeks. But I do need some blood to heal faster."

I understood and grabbed her bag which contained her blood bags. I handed her one and watched as veins appeared from under her face as she drank.

I could see how her stomach began to close up and soon there was nothing but dry blood.

She finished her bag and swung her legs over the bed.

"I'm covered in blood so I'm gonna go take a shower."

Dean and I nodded as she left to the bathroom.

"That was a close call, huh Sammy." Dean whispered.

I nodded and grabbed my laptop.

I began to search for a reptilian creature that could paralyze a victim.

Soon I found a few sites but one caught my attention.

"o homem da serpent?"

"The snake man or in southern mythology a Kanima" Katherine spoke as she walked from the bathroom wearing some shorts and a tank top.

"Kanima?"

"Yup, they are apparently shape shifters. They usually happen when they are bitten by an alpha wolf and there inner turmoil causes them to turn into what exactly is reflected inside."

"Wait how do you know?"

"I've been around a good while and I've heard rumors. Of course I've never seen one but I've heard myths."

"Do you know how to kill one?" Dean questioned.

"It says here that the knife dipped into their victims blood can cause it to shift back to its human form."

Katherine shrugged her shoulders.

"Well that's helpful." Dean sarcastically replied.

Katherine stuck her tongue out.

"Wait you said shape shifters, so they can be human too?" I asked.

Katherine nodded, "But from what I know it's in its beta form."