Chapter 26

Happy New years! 

Hope everyone had fun!

__________________________

Castiel's Pov

I watched as Sam loaded all his guns along with Dean as they headed to their car. I teleported to the back seat just as Dean turned on the impala. Just as he was about to pull out I gasp as I heard someone calling to me.

I quickly closed my eyes and focused on Katarina screaming my name. I finally located her whereabouts and came back to reality.

"I know where she's at." I stated to the Winchesters as Dean was already on the road.

"How do you know Cas? I thought you couldn't sense her earlier."

"I can't unless she calls out to me, and from her screaming out my name I think we better hurry up and find her. I don't know if decapitation would actually kill her or not."

Dean nodded as I began to tell him where she was located and we started speeding to get there.

~~~~~

Katherine's Pov

I groaned in pain from a broken neck and from how weak I felt at the moment. My wrist and stomach weren't healing and I blame the vervain in my system. Usually I could heal myself from my werewolf side but I'm so weak from the blood loss I don't think I can do anything.

I opened my eyes and a smiling figure was in front of me soon my vision cleared and I could make up the body to be none other than Jerry himself.

"Hello princess," He sneered at me, "I'm almost done with you sweetheart."

I slowly looked down at my arm to see tubes connected to my arm. I followed the connection to some blood bags filling up with my blood.

I growled, "You won't get away from this, you think this is my first rodeo, ha!"

His eyes narrowed at me as he grabbed hold of my face. "You won't make it out of here alive."

"Wanna bet" With the remaining amount of energy I had I enlarged my fangs and bit into his hand.

He screamed in pain and more of his men came into the room trying to remove him from my jaw. Once I tasted the blood in my mouth I felt my wounds clothes up and little amounts of energy come back.

Jerry's friend, Harold I think, came over to me and stabbed another syringe into my neck again. Pain erupted inside, making me want to scream, but with my pain tolerance I was able to restrained myself from screaming.

Once Jerry manage to get back up he went over to me and cut my throat. I began to gag and choke on my own throat. Luckily he didn't cut too deep.

My blood fell all over my body and slowly it began to heal itself.

"You stupid Bitch!" He yelled, "I honestly don't see the point of you here anymore. I got what I wanted."

I saw as he pulled his machete out from his belt.

"What did you want from me?" I spoke horsed.

"Isn't it obvious now. Your blood." He smiled widely spreading his arms in joy.

I sniffed the air and looked right at him.

"You think my blood will fix your terminal cancer?" I questioned him, "You do realize that all my blood will do is going is postpone your death right." I looked to him sideways, "I don't see the point you'll probably die tomorrow with your age."