Chapter 1

~Present 21st century~

Katherine Pov.

Tonight is a slow night as I sit around in the local bar somewhere in Chicago. Its nearly 2 in the morning and of course I have nowhere to go as I'm always on the road.

I drink the rest of my scotch as I begin to walk out the door. I hear a soft scrap of a chair as I exit the bar. I can smell the man coming close to me as I smile internally. I take a sharp left into a dark alley 2 blocks away from the bar and slow my pace. Sure enough the man is right behind me and pushes me against a cold wall behind the dumpster.

The man looks me dead in the eyes, " Don't scream" His pupils dilating. Definitely a vampire.

I nod my head playing along with his act. Vampires you see are capable of compulsion, a type of mind control, however they cannot do it to other vampires or werewolves. But to my benefit mind control cannot work on me.

As soon as the man's eyes turn all veiny and his fangs popped out and reached for my neck I simply grabbed his neck and pushed him against the wall. The vamp looked shocked.

"Sorry, amore, mind compulsion doesn't work on me." I smirked as the man sneered.

"Werewolf." He hissed.

"Your only half right, amore" I laugh at his confused expression.

I then show him my true face, the face of a true monster.

My hazel eyes soon turned into a crimson red with veins under my eyes.

"T-that's not p-possible" he stuttered.

"Oh but it is" I flash him a fanged smiled as all my teeth began to enlarge.

My eyes soon began to grow dark and my smile faded.

"Do you know what happens when a vampire is bitten by a wolf" I asked with a little hint in my voice.

The man eyes grew large.

"Answer me!" I yelled as I pushed him into the wall harder.

"They die a slow painful death!" He screams.

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner!" I joke and then began to squeeze his neck harder as he began to gag.

"Tell me do you remember the Robinsons?" I questioned him.

A look of confusion came across his face.

"You look lost love. Maybe I can clear somethings out. Luke and Miranda Robinson and their young son Charlie come home one evening to be brutally killed, according to police it was an animal attack, but I bet you can say otherwise."

Suddenly a look of realization appeared.

"Um... I don't understand what your talk-" I growled loudly before ripping into his shoulder as he screamed.

"Don't you dare lie to my face you piece of shit!" I scream as his begins to go into shock.

"I-I killed t-them." He finally admitted after a few agonizing moments.

"That's all I wanted to know." I said before I threw him to the floor and left him to die. It would be a matter of minutes due to how much of my venom went into his system.

Before I left I heard him softly whisper, "What are you?"

I chucked before answering, "The abomination."

_________________________________

So Hey guys!

Just to let you know sometimes the story will switch time periods since Katherine is part vampire. She doesn't age.

Hope you like the chapter and I promise that they will get longer.