Chapter 17

Sorry people about not updating. School became my main priority these last few weeks but now I'm back!!

Anyways enjoy the chapter and please comment and like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on Dangerously Beautiful

~4 hours later~

My mind began to stir a bit and before I knew it I was waking up to the sound of a small giggle.

I peeled my eyes opened and looked into the hazel eyes of Katherine.

"What are you laughing at?" I groaned trying to wake up mentally.

"Well Dean who knew you were one a cuddler and two a drooler."

I moved my hand to the corner of my mouth and sure enough I had a bit of drool. Katherine chuckled.

Wanting to keep her laughing I moved closer to her. I grabbed her tightly and pressed her under me as I lay lazily on top of her.

"Dean! Get off!" She laughed.

"But you're so comfortable!" I taunted back.

"Dean not this again, come on you have morning breathe and I want to get up."

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go." I teased.

Kat smirked back at me, "Okay" She moved closer to me and I could feel my heart accelerating.

She was nearing my lips and as soon as we were about to touch she turn to my cheek and swiped her tongue across my face before pushing me off and running to the bathroom.

"Oh my god!" I began to scrub my face with the pillow in hopes of getting her saliva off of me.

Kat came back out smiling at my grossed out face.

"Come on get ready I want to get out of here!" She commanded while picking up her stuff.

"Where are we going?" I said as I finally got off the bed and went to my bag.

"I want to go hunting and I thought it would help me clear my mind."

"Well what are we going hunting for?"

"Perhaps a deer"

"You mean actual hunting; I thought it was a ghost or something."

"We can do that next time, I want to go and chase down a deer. My wolf is a bit impatient for some reason today."

"Okay but I don't want to go through the process of gutting a deer."

"Well you see that's the best part, it's for me to eat. My wolf sometime craves larger meals."

I nodded my head as I quickly changed.

Once I was done I headed outside walking to my impala. I could hear running on the pavement and next thing I knew Kat was on my back.

"Go my servant!" She screamed.

"I'm not giving you a piggy back ride."

"Dean I can make you give me one."

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. When we got closer she slid off and jumped to the passenger side and hopped right in.

I started the car and began driving. Right as we were pulling out I saw Sammy walking on the curve. I stopped right in front of him.