Chapter 4

Hey!

Different point of views this chapter.

_______________________________________________

~Dean's Pov~

Sammy and I first came to this town when we heard that there was a lot of mysterious deaths and supposedly innocent people were getting in trouble for it.

All that was going in my mind was that it could possibly be a shifter. We experienced so many that we just know what it is.

Once we had arrived in town I saw a diner. God I was so hungry. We've been on the road for more than 12 hours, and I needed to stretch my legs.

I turned to Sammy who was also eyeing the diner so I pulled up and parked my baby.

We headed in and I ordered my usual pie with coffee.

Once the waitress brought me my food I ate right away.

"So lets say its a shape shifter how are we going to find it Dean?" Sam said as he was eating pancakes.

"Simple Sammy, we lure it in. I'm guessing the shifter, or whatever it is only wants one thing and that's probably us dead." I replied was popping a chunk of pie in my mouth.

The supernatural always find out about us Winchesters. So if word gets out that we arrived I'm sure that they would come after us.

"Are you sure?" Sam questioned.

"Positive. Once I finish this breakfast then we can head out and check around town before finding us a motel to stay in." Sammy nodded.

As soon as I finished my glorious slice of pie I move my seat and we headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~At the motel later on~

We pulled into a random motel after our day questioning people. I'm sure now that it's a shifter, but its hard to tell who it is.

"So where do you think we should check first?" I asked Sam who was gathering his things.

"A lot of the people that have been targeted live close to the forest so I guess we could check there first." I nodded and grabbed us a room.

Once everything was situated I made sure I had my gun and put it in my belt.

"Ready Dean?" Sam was also putting his gun and knife on his person.

I nodded my head and made my way out.

Once I turned a corner I crashed into someone. Before the person could fall I wrapped my arms around their waist.

Our faces were inches apart and I stared into the most exotic hazel eyes I ever seen. The girl was breath taking. She had long curly black hair with sun kiss skin. She was maybe 5'9 and was fit yet curvaceous. I noticed that she was also staring into my eyes and I couldn't help but smirk.

"Notice something you like, sweetheart?" I grinned.