Chapter 29

Hope you enjoy this exciting chapter!!

______________________________

Katherine's Pov

My heart was racing as I pulled Castiel closer to me. Our mouth's were inseparable and it felt like I was soaring.

I didn't want to pull apart from him and I felt him being the same way. However, Dean and Sam came over to us and pulled us apart.

Sam was gripping me and had a look similar to Dean's. Shocked.

I started struggling in Sam's grip.

"Let me go! I want him!" I yelled.

Sam was pulling me with all his strength but there was no use. Dean was having some trouble maintaining Castiel as well.

"Sam get her out of here." Dean screamed as he tried to find a strong grip on a struggling Castiel.

Next thing I knew Sam threw me over his shoulder and began to carry me outside. He put me in the impala and got into the driver side before driving off.

I was angry.

"Why did you take me away from mi amore!" I glared at Sam.

"Katherine you need to snap out of it. I think cupid's arrow must have struck you."

I began to think back to the diner. Someone was there with a bow and I heard an arrow fly.

My need for Castiel seem to grow as we continued to drive farther.

I turned to Sam, " Something hit me at the diner. I could have sworn I heard an arrow fly but I couldn't see it."

"Why didn't you say anything?" He seemed a bit mad.

"I don't know. Maybe because as soon as I got hit I saw Cas and I wanted to jump his bones." I was thinking of him again. Oh how I craved for him.

I wanted him now.

I could feel my eyes change colors as we drove. Up ahead was a bridge maybe I can escape.

Sam was oblivious to my eye color. I looked in the mirror and saw my alpha eyes. Even if I wanted Castiel I didn't want to hurt Sam. If I stay in this car any longer I might go crazy. I can even feel my emotions grow intense.

We started to pass the long bridge and I knew it was time. Using my angel blood I gained control of the car without Sam knowing.

I turned to Sam.

"Sorry Sammy." He turned to me and gasped at how I looked.

I reached over and punched his face to distract him. The car continued to drive normally as I opened my door and threw myself out. I hit the floor softly and I turned to the car and I could hear Sam cursing.

With my hand I closed my door from a distance. Sam tried to stop the car but it was no use. I was in control now. I turned my head to the ledge of the bridge. It was probably a twenty foot drop into cold waters.

Without thinking I ran forward and jumped landing in the cold waters below me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dean's Pov~

My heart ached as I saw Kat's lips locked with my best friend. Literally it felt like I was stabbed a hundred times in the heart.

At the moment I was struggling to hold Cas. Before I knew it he threw me across the room by punching me in the face.

I landed on the wall and made a dent into it as I fell to the floor. I groaned as I felt my cheek. There was going to be a bruise there later.