41

Phil POV
The wedding was beautiful and better than I had ever dreamt of. It was amazing. The party is pretty great as well. I'm happy I agreed to have Louise and Aubrie plan it, they did an excellent job.

I can't believe we're married now, and have our daughter! We really have come a long way from just two guys who met over the internet, to living together, becoming a couple, but had to hide it for privacy, to meeting Aubrie and taking her in as someone who is like a sister to both of us, and now we are married and have the family we've always wanted.

Oh! I forgot to mention that we filmed the wedding and that is how we plan to come out to everyone. While we go on our honeymoon, Chris and Aubrie are going to edit it if something needs to be edited and then going to upload it. I can't wait for eveeyones reactions.
We were going to just have a live show and surprise everyone that way but figured with buffering and lag that filming it would just be better. Of course, I was right.

Dan and I had our first dance as a married couple and now we're sitting enjoying our food. Some people are dancing, some are eating and some are sitting with us asking how I proposed too Dan and how we adopted Skylar.

"We have always wanted a family of our own and knew that Aubrie was old enough and close too Dans age so callimg her our daughter was a bit odd but she has always felt as a sister since the moment I met her. Louise works through an adoption agency and we would always talk about how we wanted a daughter and a family, so she called me one morning while Dan was working and told me to come over too her flat, so I did and she showed me Skylars picture and I instantly fell in love with her. I seen a bit of me and a bit of Dan which made me love her even more." While I was talking Dan kept smiling and held my hand. Seeing the love in his eyes grow with every word I say.

"But how did you propose to him? Was it a big thing or a simple little one?" Dans grandma asked.
"I took him too Starbucks which is our daily thing and instead of us sitting and drinking our drinks there, I took him too a park we love because it's so calm and quiet because hardly anyone ever goes too it. And he told me how he loves it because of how calm it is and I told him that's why I picked it. He joked and asked if I picked it for his death and I told him no and got down on one knee and asked him to marry me."
The few people that were sitting with us listening all seemed to 'aww' at the same time and few smiled, some had watery eyes. It was sweet.
We all continued talking, until Dan asked if we could dance again. He led me to the dance floor where my parents, our friends, Aubrie and Hannah, Chris and Pj, were all dancing.

Aubrie POV
It was a slow song so Hannah made sure we danced too it. I couldn't stop looking at her and how beautiful she is. I adore her, and everything about her. I am so lucky to have her as my girlfriend.

"Stop staring at me, weirdo." She laughs.
"I can't help it, you're just so beautiful." I kiss her cheek and feel it get warm. "I love when you blush."
"You're always the one that does it."
"I know. I think that's why I love it more."
"You're an idiot."
"Your idiot."
"That's right!"

She hugs into me while we continue dancing and I look over to see Chris and Pj doing the same. I can't wait until they get married.

----
After the party Louise had agreed to taking Skylar while Dan and Phil were on honeymoon since I would be busy with Uni.

"So, where are you guys going for honeymoon?" Phils mom asked.
"Japan!!" Dan answered excitedly.
"Oh wow! That must be amazing!"

After they gave his parents hugs goodbye, they walked up too me and gave me a hug as well.
"You didn't think we'd leave without telling you bye did you?" Dan asked.
"I was hoping not." I hugged them both tightly. "I'm going to miss you both. Please me safe and have fun."
"We're only going to be gone a week, Aubs. But I promise we will be good and not get into any trouble." Phil said.

They both kissed my head and gave me one last hug before going to Skylar and giving her kisses before getting into their limo and heading to the airport.
I wiped my cheek as I felt a tear run down it. I know it's not from being sad, I'm so happy for them and how far they've come. Through everything they have been through and overcome. It's truly amazing.
They have a love that could never be broken.

D: Before I forget, I put the present on your dresser. Love you!
A: Thank you! Love you too!

Hannah and I head back to the flat after giving Skylar and Louise hugs bye. Chris and Pj left shortly after Dan and Phil did saying they had 'business' to attend too. Which made Hannah cringe and me laugh.

"Ugh I am so tired! I can't wait to curl up in bed and fall asleep too a good movie." Hannah said as she falls back onto my bed.

I walk up to my dresser and see the small gift bag.

"Hey Han, I have a question."
"What's up?" she sits up.
"Do you know what this is?" I turn to face her and walk over too her handing her the bag.
"Um, no."
"Open it." She takes the bag and slowly removes the tissue paper taking out a long box that's about the size of the bottom of the bag.
"Is it a necklace? A bracelet?!" She smiles.
"Open it to find out, crazy lady" I giggle.
"Oh... Oh my god."

Inside the box is a ring.

"Hannah Kendall, will you marry me?"
"Yes!!" She tackles me and kisses me.

She may seem like a tough, hard ass a lot, but she's really a softy. Especially for stuff like this.

Guess this is what people mean about the feeling you get when you know someone is your soulmate.