40

-A few months later-
Dan POV

Today is the big day. We wanted to wait until Aubrie was graduated so she wouldn't have to stress over school work and getting ready for the wedding.

--
Louise is holding Skylar while I finish getting ready. Aubrie and Hannah are helping me get my tux situated. They both look so pretty.
The girls are wearing pastel blue dresses that stop above their knees, Louise helped pick them out. Of course she had to add a white bow too all of them, 'a splash of cuteness' as she calls it.

"Dan, it's time!" Chris says while clapping.

Hannah and Aubrie walk out before me after Chris and Pj.
Chris is my best man and Pj is Phils. Hannah stands behind Pj while Aubrie is behind Chris.
Since my dad couldn't make it, Phils dad agreed to walk me down the short ailse. Not many people came, mostly just our youtube friends and some of Phils family. I've always wanted a small wedding though.
Martyn made sure he had today off of work, he told me this morning "I wouldn't miss this for anything. Philip and I made a deal when we were little that we would be at each others weddings no matter what. Boy or girl. We would be there." And I made damn sure to keep my end of that deal.

He is an incredible brother. He accepted me so fast and loved that I made Phil so happy. Phils mom is here as well, she is already crying and we haven't even started yet. She accepted me quickly as well. Whenever I would visit with Phil she would make sure I was feeling okay and would ask me how my days have been, typical mom talks.

Phils dad wrapped his arm in mine and smiled too me.
"Ready Dan?" I take a deep breath in and let it out softly then smile.
"Been ready. Let's do this." He smiles again.

We head out down the ailse and Phil turns to face us as we walk.
He gasps and smiles his wide cheesy smile that I love so much which causes me to smile as well.
I can hear a soft chuckle come from his dad.
We get to Phil and his dad hugs me then joins his mom in front row.

"We are gathered here to join these two men in holy matrimony. Philip Michael Lester and Daniel James Howell. Each will say their vows."
Phil decided to go first.

"Dan, from the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew I had to make you mine. From the numerous comments, tweets and messages I would recieve from you daily made me fall for you more and more. The day we met was what I thought the best day of my life. But I was wrong. The day we met our daughter and you agreeing to marry me and to now, are the best days of my life. I love you so much. We may have had our moments but none of them could break our bond. You are my best friend. Love of my life. And I am so lucky to be able too be spending the rest of my life with you. You are a beautiful person. I love you."
I tried not to cry so I could say my vows without sounding like a mess.

"Now Daniel."

"Philip, I can't believe how far we have come. From skyping each other every night before bed, to the first time we had met, to meeting our beautiful daughter and to this moment. I am so happy and blessed to have grown with you and spend those moments with such an incredible, handsome, smart, and wonderful father, as you. Through all the things we've been through you never let it get in the way of our love and now I've seen that it's made us stronger. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with such a beautiful man. I love you so much."
Phil didn't hold back and I saw a couple tears run down his cheek. I looked and seen his mom and dad were too. I can hear Chris and can see Pj and Hannah are as well. I couldn't hear Aubrie but I have a feeling she was too. She's emotional when it comes to things like this.

"That was beautiful, both of you. You may now kiss."

Phil grabbed my face gently and gave me a very love felt kiss and that's when I broke and let my tears fall. When we broke away he wiped my cheek and I wiped his.
He grabbed my hand and we turned to face the crowd. Everyone clapped and cheered as we walked back down the ailse.

The party is in a dining hall where big parties are always held. I think letting Louise and Aubrie plan it was a good idea.

(A/N
Hello my lovelys! Don't worry, this is not the last chapter! Just wanted to end it there :) hope you liked it!

Stay lovely!
-D)