39

Aubrie POV
"Aubrie!" Hannah is still yelling out after me while trying to catch up too me. "Aubrie please wait! I-"
"No! Hannah. Stop! Thanks for telling me about the scene. Don't you think that's something you should have told me about before doing it? Jesus, Hannah." I run my hands through my hair before starting to walk away again.

"Yes, yes you're right. I'm sorry Aubrie. It doesn't mean anything like you're thinking though. I mean it. I wouldn't have given you a necklace that means more to me than anything else. I... I love you, Aubrie."

I stopped and turned slowly to look at her softly rubbing my thumb on the necklace.
"What?"
"I love you, Aubrie."

Before she could say anything else, I walked up to her and grabbed her face, "I love you too, Hannah." then kissed her. I can feel the heat from her cheeks from her blushing.

It may be too soon to say it in our relationship but I have been friends with her since I started here and I think it's safe to say it.

----
We decided to skip the rest of the day and head to her house since Phil would kill me.
Her parents were at work and Chris is never there since he has his own flat with Pj now. It's nice to see their relationship doing so well since what happened.

We get to her house and instantly head to her room just incase her parents come home. She says Chris comes by but not a lot. I guess he gave her his old room.
As we walk into her room I see her wall has pictures all over it. Some of her and friends, her with Dan and Phil (I'm guessing it was before I even came here due to her hair being shorter), a lot of her with Chris, a couple of her and Pj, and a lot of her with me. There's some I don't even remember taking but looks like they were taken at the party where I was with Eva... I didn't even know Hannah was there. Or even took pictures with me.

"Hey, are you okay?" she wraps her arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.
"Yeah, just looking at your pictures." I turn to hold her and kiss her forehead.

"Good, or I would have to tackle you and kiss you until you were better." She lets go and winks at me before walking to her bed.
"Oh.. Then no, I'm not okay!" I can hear a small giggle from her before she walks back to me.
"Too late babe."
"But, but I need more kisses!"
"Aww darn. Seems I'm out of those. Please try again later!"

Damn she's adorable!

"Oh yeah?" I pick her up and lay her on the bed.
Before I'm able to get up she pulls me back and kisses me. Not just a cute little kiss either, she wants more than that. We end up making out before hearing a gasp. I jump and quickly turn to see Chris standing in the door smiling.

"My baby is growing up!"
"Jesus Chris! Get out!" Hannah throws a pillow.
"Maybe next time you should close the door if you guys want it too be private." he winks and closes the door slowly as he blows Hannah a kiss and smiles at me.
"I love your brother." she scrunches her nose and hits my arm softly.
"No, you can't. I refuse."
"But I love you more. Plus, he's a guy dear." I wink at her and lay her down with me.

We end up cuddling and talking about our dreams and what we wish to do when we graduate. We eventually fall asleep together. I wouldn't trade this moment for anything.

----
Phil POV
Chris and Pj left after showing us the nursery so we can have time alone with Skylar.
Dan hasn't stopped looking at her. I don't blame him either, she's perfect. I see what Dan means about how she looks like she could really be ours, she has his hair and same blue as me. She's so beautiful.

I went to the kitchen to make a bottle for her so she can have a nap and when I came back I saw the most adorable sight.
Dan is sitting in the rocking chair still holding her and they're both asleep. I grab my camera from her dresser after placing it there earlier from taking pictures of her. I put her bottle down and take a couple pictures of them two sleeping together.
I wouldn't trade this moment for anything.

(A/N Sorry this was short, but I hope you still enjoy it.
Thank you too everyone who has been following since I started this story. I really do appreciate it!
Stay lovely!)