16

Phil POV
We got home from the hospital and as we got inside, Dan quickly closed the door and pushed me into the door with both hands on each side of me. He looked at me and bit his lip then kissed me.
I kissed him back and he started kissing down my jawline to my neck and bit me softly.

"Dan... I-I don't think now is a good time babe." I said while fighting back the urge to push him onto the couch and fight back.
He stopped and looked back at me with a confused look.

"I know. I'm sorry, Phil." I kissed him again and gave him a smile letting him know it's okay.
"I'm going to take a shower, wanna save water and take one with me?" Dan asked with a laugh.
"Okay"

After our shower and got changed into our pajamas, we decided to have a movie night in bed since we were both to tired to make a fort in the front room.

"I can't believe she did that. She's been just fine lately. I thought we were really helping her." I said to Dan as I cuddled up to his chest.
"I know, I can't believe it either. But Phil, what if she didn't mean to do it? What if it was an accident?" he said while playing with my hair.

"Accident? Babe, she went super deep. I don't think if it was an accident she would have done it that deep." I started thinking what if he's right? "I guess we'll only know when she decides to tell us."

We both fell asleep while watching a random movie that was on t.v. It was nice being in his arms, especially after what he seen. Knowing he was next to me and not trying to harm himself again. I know thoughts of Damian came back but I also know he's strong enough to fight them from taking over again.

Pj POV
Phil left in a panic after Dan had called and told us that Dan needed help with something. It was easy to tell that was not what was really going on, but I knew better than to ask.

"Peej, you have no idea how happy I am to finally be going home." Chris said squeezing my hand.
"You're not going home, you're going to my flat!"
"What's the difference?" he always called my flat his home anyway so he has a point.
"Very true my love." I kissed him again. I loved his kisses.

"I missed your kisses Peej." He whispered between kisses.
"I missed yours too, Chris." I sat back down.

I felt so tired but didn't want to fall asleep just yet. I wanted to spend every minute with Chris. It's been a crazy few days and I felt every minute is even more precious since I almost lost him completely.

"Pj, go to sleep. I can see how tired you are."
"I don't want too just yet. I'm okay."
"You liar" he giggled.
"I know.. But I want to stay awake with you."

"Chris Kendall?" a doctor came in holding a clipboard and stood next to him.
"Yes?"
"I need you to sign these so you can be released." he handed Chris the clipboard.
The look on his face couldn't be any cuter.

After Chris signed all the papers, the doctor removed his IV and heart monitor.

"Okay, you're free to get dressed and you are able to leave." the doctor said with a smile.
"Thank you very much!" Chris quickly sat up and removed his blanket.

I helped Chris get dressed since he was still a bit weak.
After he was dressed and ready, we headed out and began walking back to my flat.

"I love you Pj Liguori."
"I love you too Chris Kendall."
He kissed my lips and we continued until we got home then slept.