Chapter Twenty-Five

There was a knock on my door. "Babe, Stacey is here to see you," Sage called through the closed door.

"Send her up!" I called pulling on my outfit. Pulled my beanie on to hide the three inch long brown roots. A few seconds later, Stacy walked in wearing almost the exact opposite of what I was wearing.

"Hey, so, what's wrong?" she asked coming and sitting on the bed next to me.

"The messages are getting worse," I said looking down at my hands.

"One quick question," I nodded indicating she could continue. "am I the only one who knows about the messages?"

"Other than the ones sending them, yes. You are the only one who knows about them," I said. Suddenly, she hit the back of my head and my beanie went flying off. "What was that for!?"

"For not telling anyone else," she said staring at the top of my head.

"At least I told someone," I said pulling my hat back on.

"Yeah. We need to dye your hair girl,"

"I know. I haven't had time or anyone to go with me," I said.

"Lets go right now," she said pulling me out of the door. "I'll take you to where I got mine done at," she said.

"Okay," I nodded my head.

"Where are you going?" Sage asked as he came out of the kitchen.

"Out, love you!" I said as Stacey pulled me out of the house.

"Love you too!" I heard just as the front door closed behind me.

Twenty minutes later, Stacey pulled up to a hair salon.

Marks Hair Saloon.

"Saloon? I thought you were taking me to a salon?"

"I am, he doubles it as a bar and a salon," she said getting out of the car.

I shrugged and followed her into the air conditioned building.

"Yo Mark! I got another customer for you!" Stacey yelled leading me over to the chair. She sat me down and started to run her hands through my hair.

"Really? Thank you, Stacey," a deep rich British accent went through the room as a man walked out of the back room carrying supplies. "Alright, love, do you know what you'd like done?"

I shook my head. "Something not normal and not completely purple. But not pink," I said shrugging. "Go crazy," I said.

He gave an evil smile. "Alright. I'm going to have to hide the mirror though," he said. "I don't want you to see my masterpeice before it's done."

I smiled and nodded.