Chapter Nine

After Jason and Alex and Sage left, I washed the dishes.

"Sweetie, we need to leave to work, are you going to be fine?" I turned around and saw Damian and Bianca standing there looking worried.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Do you guys have any stereos or CD players?" they looked at me like I was insane.

"Yeah, there's one in your room," Damian said.

"Okay, thanks," I said smiling at them.

They both came over and kissed my forehead, and being the stupid mass of flesh I am, I just stood there like a statue.

"We'll see you tonight at 8. Sage will be home around 3:30. Have fun while we're gone, sweetie," Bianca smiled at me.

"Okay, thank you."

"No problem kiddo," Damian said ruffling my hair. I glared and brushed it back into place with my fingers. He just laughed and they walked out the door.

I sighed and climbed the stairs towards my room. I walked in and found the CD player sitting in a corner on a desk I hadn't noticed before. I grabbed my We Stitch These Wounds album by Black Veil Brides and put it in. I turned on the player and turned the volume up all the way. I smiled when the Call to Arms came on.

I walked to the middle of my room and started to carry the bags into my closet.

I huffed when all the bags were sitting in the middle of the closet barely leaving any walking space. I can't believe just moving the bags took me ten minutes! I wonder how long putting the stuff away is going to take me.

I sighed and walked into my room, pushing repeat all songs on the stereo.

I walked back into my room and started climbing over the bags and towards all the Hot Topic bags at the back of the pile. When I reached the bags, I sat down and grabbed the first bag and started hanging up the shirts and putting away the rubber bands and all that jazz. When I got to the bag with the make up and beanies in it I looked for a place to put the makeup.

I found a shelf in the back corner. I shrugged and placed the Eye shadows on the shelf. I glanced around and saw a drawer under it. I placed the beanies in the drawer and closed it.

I smiled when I finished the Hot Topic bags. I looked at the clock above the door and sighed. "I can't believe that took fifteen minutes," I muttered to myself.

I grabbed the Spencer's bags and hung the leggings up and put the hats away in the drawer.

An hour later, I had only gone through twenty bags. And I had about fifty more. I wiped the sweat dripping down my face off. I sighed and stripped the pants I was wearing off and pulled on some shorts and pulled my hair into a high pony tail.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was 10:20 I sighed.

I walked back out into my room and down the stairs to grab a snack to eat. I ran into the kitchen and started opening cupboards and closing them until I came upon Heaven in a jar.

I froze in my search and reached shaking hands out and grabbed the jar. "Nutella," I breathed. "They have Nutella!" I raised the jar above my head like lion king and started singing. "It's the circle of life! It tastes the best! Through despair and hope!" I slowly started spinning around looking at the jar like it was a new born baby. "Through faith and love! On the path of digestion! The chocolate soothes my hunger!" halfway through I lost the tune and went onto some other tune.

I laughed and placed the Nutella on the counter and started looking for a spoon. When I found it I held it up and sang a clear high note. I pulled it down to my chest, grabbed the Nutella, and ran up to my room and smiled when I heard Sweet Blasphemy playing. I unscrewed the lid of the Nutella and placed a large spoon full in my mouth.

I danced around the room eating the Nutella and singing along with my favorite band. "No time for allegory, one true reigning sound! Unite the lonely mourning, a simple servant now. We are the only glory, here us screaming loud!"

I laughed and carried the Nutella into my closet as I put away my things, singing and dancing around while listening to Black Veil Brides.

Around 3:05 I finished putting my things away and walked into the main room with the Nutella in my hand. I spun around in circles singing along with Knives and Pens. I stopped spinning and singing when I heard the front door open and close during Morticians Daughter.

Sage.