Chapter Fourteen

Sage POV

After she sang, I couldn't help myself.

I ran up to her and cupped her neck and placed my forehead on hers, "That. Was. Amazing," I said.

I don't know why I had gotten that close to her, but, I did, and I will forever regret it with the guys being in the room.

Skylar smiled and the next thing I know, there's a pressure on the back of my head, slamming my lips down onto Skylar's. I tried to pull away, but, the hand on the back of my head wouldn't let me go, and, because well, I liked it.

I kicked the person behind me and pulled away from Skylar. I turned around and saw Alex on the ground holding his knee and the other guys standing there laughing their butts off.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and lifted him up, pressing him up against the wall. "Why the hell would you do that? She's my sister! Or did you forget that fact!?"

He just looked at me. Suddenly he busted up laughing.

"I couldn't help it! I'm sorry! You should see her face though! I'm glad I made you two kiss!" I punched him in the gut and looked back around at Skylar. I froze at what I saw.

She looked starstruck.

I dropped Alex on the ground and turned to fully face her. Did she like that too?

Skylar POV

When he pulled away I saw the anger in his eyes. Did he think I made him kiss me? Does he hate me?

Why did I like that? I placed my fingertips to my mouth, relishing in the tingling feeling that was still there. I focused on trying to calm my heart down and breathe normally again.

It didn't work.

My mind kept replaying the moment over and over in my mind. When he grabbed my neck, looked into my eyes, and when he was forced to kiss me.

"I couldn't help it! I'm sorry! You should see her face though! I'm glad I made you two kiss!" I heard Alex yell.

The words didn't process in my mind.

I was brought out of my state of mental comatose when I felt Sage softly touch my arm. "Are you alright?"

I nodded, still dazed.

"I'm going to go to my room," I said. I sounded dazed and like I was about to start crying.

I pulled away from him and practically sprinted upstairs to my room. When I got to my room I went inside and leaned up against the door.

I suddenly realized what happened.

I kissed my brother.

And I liked it.

I slid down the door and started crying. I can't believe I kissed my own brother, and that I liked it too.

After a few hours, I reached up and locked the door. I changed into some Pajamas and crawled into bed.

I cried myself to sleep.