Chapter Eighteen

Sage POV

"Say your my girlfriend," I suggested. Please understand the hidden meaning!

She blushed. "Are Damian and Bianca okay with it?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I talked to them about it this morning," I smiled and took her appearance in. "You look beautiful by the way," her blush deepened.

"Then, I'll be your girlfriend," she said. I smiled and picked her up, firmly pressing my lips against hers.

"I love you," I said after I pulled away.

"I love you too," she replied.

"So, after I was done getting dressed, I messaged the guys so they know not to say you're my sister," I said. She nodded.

I looked out her window and saw it was snowing. I pulled her into my room and walked to my closet and grabbed my sweatshirt that I had bought for when I actually got a girlfriend that I loved.

When Skylar saw my jacket she smiled and laughed. She shook her head before giving me a soft kiss on the cheek. Fire spread throughout my body. "So, who belongs to you?" she asked smirking.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and took her beanie off. "You. You belong to me," I rubbed my fingers against her scalp gently. She sighed and closed her eyes. She placed her head on my chest and smiled.

"That feels so good. Don't stop," I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair for a few more minutes. I glanced at the clock. 7:27 AM.

"If we leave now, we could stop and get breakfast," I said, placing her hat back on her head. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"Okay," I smiled at her and wrapped my arm around her bare shoulders and led her out in the garage and into my car. I opened the door for her and when she sat down, I leaned in and placed a firm, quick kiss on her lips. I smiled and closed her door gently and walked over to my side of the car. I hoped in and drove us to a small cafe about a mile away from school.

"Stay here," she looked at me funny. I got out of the car and opened her door for her. I pulled her up and kissed her. "You make me so happy," I wrapped my arm around her and led her into the warm cafe.

"Hi, welcome to The Hill's Cafe, is it just the two of you?" a familiar perky voice spoke. I looked up and my arm tensed around Skylar's shoulder. "Oh! Hi, Sage. Is this your girlfriend?" Skylar stepped closer to me.

I nodded. "Yeah, how are you Dawn?"

"I'm... okay," she said. She led us to a booth in the corner by the window. "Well, I'm Dawn and I'll be your server today. Can I start you two out with some drinks?"

"Uh yeah, can I have an orange juice?"

"Sure thing, and how about you, Chickie?"

Skylar's head snapped up. "Could I please have a hot chocolate if you serve it here?"

"Sure thing!" Dawn wrote the things down and then walked away.

Skylar POV

I was playing with my fingers when two hands came down on mine. "What's up?" I looked up and smiled at Sage.

"Nothing, it just seems, that you and Dawn have a bad history," I said.

"She's my ex-girlfriend," he said.