1.13 Horror Night At School 1

Start from the beginning

Stiles asked confused "what?"

Scott "i think i heard something"

I nodded " and i can smell something"

Stiles "what?"

I hissed "shut up"

We looked at the door and took a few steps back. 

Stiles turned the flashlight off.

Scott hissed "hide"

Stiles tried to hide in a locker but he being Stiles had to make a lots of noise.

I jokes "maybe a little louder"

Scott hissed  "what, Stiles, no, no"

Then i hid inside  a locker, Scott did the same. Someone opened the door and stepped in. I held my breath. 

Then i heard Scott scream and stepped out but it was just the janitor.

Me "son of a bitch"

Stiles said shocked  "holy shit"

janitor "silent my ass. what the hell where you trying to do, kill me?. The three of you get out "

Stiles "just listen for half a second okay?"

janitor "not okay. get the hell out of here. now!"

Me "let us explain"

Stiles "one sec"

The janitor shook his head "out and go"

Suddenly someone pulled him back in the locker room and attacked him, he screamed and tried to get out but the beast killed him. 

Scott tried to open the damn door. I couldn't hear a hear beat from the man. 

Stiles pulled him back.

Me "if you open it i will shove you inside and lock you in with the beast"

Scott "we need to help him"

I stepped in front of him "Scott, listen...I can't hear a heart beat..because there is none. He is dead"

Stiles "done? Run!!?"

We ran.

---

We ran to the backdoor but when Stiles and Scott tried to push them open they were blocked.

Stiles asked confused  "the hell?"

Scott looked through the door gab "there are dumpsters."

Stiles "he pushed them in front of the door to lock us in here"

Me " smart asshole"

Stiles pushed himself against the doors to open them "come on"

I hissed "Stiles, stop making noise"

Scott pushed Stiles back. We walked the hallway down.

Stiles shook his head  " I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school"

Scott "We are not going to die."

Me "No one will die here, okay? We just have to survive till tomorrow morning. He can't lock us in for the whole night."

Stiles shook his head, confused "god, what is he doing? What does he want?"

Scott "me. "

I looked at him. 

Scott "Derek says he is stronger with a pack."

Stiles joked"ah great.A psychotic werewolf goes teamwork. that's beautiful"

Scott looked at me "Cori, you shouldn't even be here. If he is gonna kill someone then it's you. Werewolves and Vampires hate each other. "

I snapped "do you think i don't know that?. One bite from him and i'm dead in less than 24 hours"

Suddenly Scott stopped walking and looked trough the window next to us. I looked out. the alpha in full wolf form standing there at the corner of the rooftop. 

Then it ran to us and we ran away.

The alpha crashed the window and hunted us trough the hallways. 

We ran through the left door, down the stairs and through the door. 

We were now in the 1st floor.

--

We ran through another locker room, stopped there and hid behind a few lockers. 

Scott looked a little around the corner to the door, i think there stood the beast because i could smell him and the smell was very strong. It went past us. 

All i could hear was the very fast beating of Scott and Stiles hearts, the heartbeat of the alpha and ....another heartbeat?

Stiles asked Scott "what?"

Scott "look"

Stiles shook his head. 

Then they ran to the door and i followed but then we heard a growl and stepped a few steps back.

Stiles "We have to do something"

Scott "and what?"

Me "Boys, why can i hear another heartbeat?"

Stiles "Maybe it's the alpha's"

I shook my head "i don't think so. i hear the hearts of the three of us, the beast and one more heart"

Stiles joked "or you are pregnant"

Scott slapped him on the back of his head and i gave him a death glare " What do we do now?"

Stiles "And what? kill him or something"

We heard him growl.

Stiles grabbed his keys and made noise.

Scott hissed"stop it"

He looked at the other door, saw the shadow of the alpha and threw his keys in the room in front of us and quickly locked the door. The alpha run in and we used the desk to lock the door. the alpha ran against the door but the table blocked it.

Scott "it can't..."

Me "it's for the moment. It won't be able to stop him for long"