1.32 Lawyer

I sat in the back of Allison's car, she had parked in Lydia's driveway.

I can't believe it's Jackson.

Derek decided to follow the kanima. 

We all were still pretty shocked.

Allison turned to Lydia "i need you to promise us that you won't say anything to anybody."

Lydia nodded, freaked out " i will promise to say nothing but you have the tell me what just happened"

Allison sighed "it's complicated."

Lydia "how about you start with why was Derek there? where Jackson went? or what was wrong with Erica? or what Cori is?"

Allison sighed "Scott and i aren't allowed to see each other, okay? so it's better if you would keep what you know to yourself"

Lydia sighed" fine but i don't know anything. "

She got out and left.

I speeded in the front seat and Allison drove us home.

Next day at school. Gerard's office.

 Gerard's office

Allison and i were sitting in Gerard's office

Allison and i were sitting in Gerard's office. Not like we had a choice.

Gerard "So who did you say where you two studying with tonight?"

Allison shrugged "just Lydia, we prepared for history"

Gerard nodded " I'm good at history. Your father and i have an enemy who killed one of our own"

I nodded "we've heard. We are sorry"

Gerard "Have you heard that your boyfriend Jackson didn't show at to school today?"

I shrugged "It's not my business anymore."

Gerard asked confused "Why? did something happen? i liked seeing you with him. You looked happy. "