1.34 Rave

A few days later.  At the hospital. Night.

Allison, Dad and i were in the mortuary of the hospital. 

Dad walked to one of the covered bodies "this one is Shane. Shane was killed by, what Gerard says kind of shapeshifter, who has been around for centuries"

Allison "The thing that you shot outside the club the other night..."

Dad nodded "the south American legends we know call it the Kanima"

Allison and i looked at each other.

He pointed at the other body "this one Jessica. She was strangled to death after giving birth. The police thinks it was done by someone else. We think it's the person who's controlling the other shape shifter. That means two killers, girls. One human one not. You know, the question i have asked Gerard was 'why my family?' he said 'price of greatness is responsibility' but we know the truth and that makes us responsible. For a young couple, the new born daughter, for anyone who doesn't have the powers to defends themselves. Are you two starting to get it?"

Allison nodded "we can. It's not an enlightenment,..."

Me "...it's a interrogation"

Dad "depends on what you know. Gerard showed me the library, Cameras didn't catch everything but do you really think a little high school fight blamed him out of the little damage. We know that you two are trying to protect your friends but people are dieing. The child is now a orphan and that makes you responsible.."

He took the cover off the body and it showed us the naked dead body of the woman.

Allison and i looked away.

Dad "...makes you responsible for this."

I took a deep breath and looked at him "What do you wanna know?"

Dad "Anything you know. Anything that can lead us to the one question. Everything. Who controls the kanima!?"

Allison and i looked at each other.

at home. in the basement.

Allison and i sat on the stairs while Dad, Gerard and other men were preparing their weapons

Dad looked at his men "Alright! the party is in a warehouse. Allison and Jessica are convinced that Jackson will be there seeking his next target out of the crowd. When the girls have Jacksons location they will sent it to us so that we can take him down. They will lead him out of the crowd. No other will damaged tonight."

Then he looked at us "go ahead"

Allison and i walked upstairs.

Allison "how are you supposed to get into the club? you don't have any tickets"