1.59 Welcome To Eichen House

A few days later. Night. In front of Eichen house.

Stiles and i got out of the Sheriff car

Stiles and i got out of the Sheriff car. The Sheriff, Stiles and i were going to enter Eichen but we got stopped by Scott.

I sighed "Don't even try it"

Scott "Why didn't you tell me?"

Sheriff "because we wanted to avoid something like this"

Stiles "It's only for 72 hours"

Scott looked at me"Cori?"

Me "I nearly killed you and Derek because i couldn't keep it together, Scott"

Flashback:

Night. Derek's loft.

I walked inside but saw no one.

I looked around and heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw dead Derek and dead Scott.

I breathed out annoyed "aren't you getting tired of annoying the crap out of me?"

Derek crossed his arms over his chest "Turn it off and we're gonna let you in peace"

I raised an eyebrow "do i look like i would?"

Scott "Or we could easily make you"

He had an evil smirk on his dead face.

They turned and attacked me. I blocked them but Scott scratched my stomach and i fell back. I was on the ground. Derek was going to jump and punch me but i slipped back.

Scott kicked me against a post.

I got angry now and i shifted.

Then i speeded to Scott bit him and drank some of his blood till he was on his knees.

Derek pushed me off Scott. I sped to to a crowbar and impaled Derek with it. He fell to the ground coughing.

I growled "I'm not going to turn it off"

Derek "than you will have to kill us again"

Scott and dead Derek began to cough and i gave them a confused look.

Scott smirked and coughed "i told you that we'll get your emotions off either way"

Me "What the he-"

It went bright outside and i looked at the boys in front of me. They were both lying on the ground and didn't look dead.

My jaw dropped "Oh my god"