1.48 Banshee

A few days later. Night.

After Boyd had died Cora told me that Derek left town. She said that he would come back but she wasn't sure when. If Derek needed his space then he's gonna get it. I understand completely.

Allison, Lydia and i were at school waiting for Scott and Stiles. 

Lydia had a bad feeling so she called Alli and me to school.

We heard Scott and Stiles.

Stiles "where is she?"

Allison called out "over here"

We walked to the boys.

Stiles "Lydia?"

Lydia "it's the same thing. Same thing at the pool. I got into the car and end up here. And you told me to call you if there is a dead body."

Stiles' eyes widened "you found a dead body?"

Lydia shook her head "not yet"

Stiles looked at her perplexed "not yet? what do you mean 'not yet?. Lydia, you should call after you found a dead body"

Lydia shook her head"No, i'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on"

Stiles raised his voice "how are we supposed to find a dead body?"

Scott yelled"Guys!"

I looked around. We walked to him.

Scott looked at something "i found the dead body"

I looked at it and my jaw dropped. There was a dead body on the BHHS sign.

Next day. school.

 school

I was sitting in class behind Scott

I was sitting in class behind Scott. Lydia was sitting next to me and Stiles next to Scott.

Ms.Blake said some crap but i just looked out of the window.