1.37 "I'm Here"

2 days later. home.

I haven't talked to Allison since the night at the station. She wasn't even interested into starting a conversation with me. I feel like i'm loosing her.

I heard a knock on the door  "yeah?"

Dad walked inside "Hi, sweetheart"

I smiled back "hi, Dad"

Dad showed me an envelope "someone left this on our porch. It's for you"

He gave me the envelope and left.

I opened it and read.

Cori,

Listen, i knew i screwed up. I screwed up in ways i didn't even know were possible to screw up. But i wanna make things right and i know you want that too. I'm sorry for hurting you. But you have to understand-to believe me that it was never my intention. I'm not myself lately. I still love you and i know you love me too. If there is a chance for us to be together again then i need to know that. Come to the game tonight. If i see you there and i'm gonna fight for us and if not then you'll never have to worry about me ever again.

-Jack

At the lacrosse field.

I saw Mrs

I saw Mrs. McCall and Sheriff Stilinski sitting on the bleachers and walked over to them "Hey, can i?"

Melissa nodded and i sat down next to her.

Suddenly Stiles ran onto the field.

Sheriff breathed out, annoyed  "oh no, why is my son on the field?"

Melissa "because he is in the team"

Sheriff's eyes widened "he is"

He jumped up and cheered "My son is on the field"

Everybody looked at him.

He sat back down. Lydia came and sat down next to me.

We smiled at each other. The game began. Stiles got the ball but got slammed down by another player.

Melissa grimaced "he's warming up"

Then he got rammed by another player.

Lydia nodded, grimacing "he is just nervous"

I looked at the Sheriff but he wasn't buying it.

Suddenly Stiles got hit by a ball on the head.

I held back a laugh "This is going to be a long night"

Isaac was on the field now. He was doing everything to get Scott on the field.

Isaac rammed one of his team mates.