1.55 Black Light Party

I felt someone slapping me across the face. I jerked up and looked around. Allison was kneeling in front of me.

I looked beside me and saw Dad slapping Isaac. I slipped backwards and leaned against the bed.

Isaac started to sob "Did you see them?"

Allison asked confused "Who?"

I was shaking "It were 5 of them. They wore black, we couldn't see there fa-faces the-y were covered with a mask"

Allison asked confused "what do you mean? like masks?"

Issac nodded "i could only see his eyes.... they were like green-yellow- They looked like fireflies"

Dad stood up and walked to the window "the security sensor wasn't triggered. "

Allison "how did they get in?"

Isaac shook his head "They didn't"

I took a deep breath "they came out of the shadow"

Allison to Dad "you know what that means?"

He didn't say anything.

I looked at him "Dad?"

Dad sighed "i'm not sure...listen, i need the three of you keeping this silent for a few hours"

Isaac asked confused "from everyone?"

Dad "just 24 hours"

Allison "they could have killed them, Dad"

Dad "but they didn't and i think there is a reason why. I think they might have been searching for me"

Next day. Night.

I didn't go to school because i was still confused about what had happened.

I went to the kitchen and drank some blood bags.

Dad asked me the other day why there were no more blood bags in the fridge and i had to lie to him. Another lie. Great.

My phone buzzed and i looked at it.

From: Aiden

Rave at Derek's.

You are coming.

I sighed.

At Derek's loft.