1.100 Storytime

In the hideout.

I walked inside "What did i miss?"

They turned to me and i walked to stand next to Lydia.

Gerard "Nice shirt. it's one of you boyfriend's, isn't it?"

My jaw dropped and i looked at dad "You told him?"

Gerard "told me What?  that my granddaughter is dating a chimera ?"

I shook my head "We are not dating anymore"

Lydia "Go on with the story"

Gerard "That letter made it's way into the hands of the young woman, a skilled hunter, who will later face the beast armed with nothing more then a steal tip pike."

Flashback: (nobody's pov)

It was 1764

A young woman, walking through the woods. Everywhere was snow. She had a cape, and a blue dress on.

Gerard "She would be known in the history as maid of Gevadaun. But her real name was Marie- Jeanne.

She took her cape off and looked at her village from the cliffs out.

Flashback end.

Parrish "Maybe someone should resurrected her."

He walked to the door.

Lydia shook her head  "don't leave"

He turned to us "my dreams aren't like yours, Lydia. I'm not just a harbinger of death. I'm the cause of it."

Then he walked away. 

 Lydia got up and walked to the door and called after him "Jordan!"

Gerard "Let him go"

She turned to us.

Dad "Because as much as we believe Parrish could take down the beast. None of us things that he could stop it "

I asked confused "What do you mean?"

Dad "we think there is another"

Gerard took a step to Lydia "You"

My jaw dropped. Lydia walked to me and looked at the book. There was the story of The Beast of Gévaudan . Then she closed it. Lydia took a step to the door but Gerard stepped in her way.

Gerard "Marie-Jeanne was a lot like you two, Lydia, Cori"

I corrected him "Corina for you"

Gerard "skeptical of her own abilities. And once actually just as skeptical of the supernatural"

Flashback:

Marie-Jeanne worked in a Tavern. She saw that one of the waiter hung a wanted paper on a wood post. It read:

Reserche

La Bête

Marie-Jeanne took her crossbow and shot an arrow on the head of the sign. The waiter looked at her and she put the crossbow on the table.