1.41 Trance

At the animal clinic.

Deaton, Stiles, Isaac, Scott, Derek and i were at the animal clinic. Stiles, Scott and Derek were filling a metal bathtub with tons of ice cubes.

Isaac walked in with Deaton "like being hypnotized?"

Deaton nodded "exactly, you'll be half transformed"

Scott "how slow does his heart rate needs to be?"

Deaton said uneasy "very slow"

Derek raised an eyebrow"how slow is "very slow"?"

Deaton sighed "Nearly dead"

We all looked at Isaac.

Isaac kneeled down in front of the tub and put his palm into the water. He hissed and took it out. I bet it was cold.

Isaac looked at Deaton "It's safe, right?"

Deaton raised an eyebrow "do you want me to answer honestly?"

Isaac shook his head and looked at the water "no, not really"

I looked at him "you don't have to do it if you don't want you"

Isaac took his shirt off and i raised my eyebrows.

Then he got in the tub.

Derek and Scott pushed him under the water.

Isaac popped up half shifted, Derek and Scott had him still in their grip.

Deaton ordered "get him under"

Stiles helped Scott and Derek to put Isaac under the water. I walked to Deaton. Isaac tried to fight the grip the boys had on him but they just held him down.

Deaton "hold him"

Derek snapped "we're trying"

They held him underwater till he was in trance. Isaac didn't move anymore.

Me "Did it work?"

Deaton nodded "yes"

Isaac 'swam' on the top and Scott and Derek had still their hands on his shoulders.

Deaton whispered "now remember, only i talk to him. Too many voices would confuse him and throw him out."

We all nodded.

Deaton "Isaac? can you hear me?"

Isaac "yes, i can hear you"

Deaton" this is Dr. Deaton, i'd like to ask you a few questions, is that alright?"

Isaac "yes"

Deaton "i wanna ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me and tell me every detail if possible. Like you are actually there with them."

Isaac started to panic"i don't wanna do that. i don't wanna do that"

He began to move around. The boys tried to hold him still.

Isaac shook his head "No. no"

Deaton "Isaac, it's fine. relax, they are just memories. You won't get hurt by them. everything is fine"

Isaac " I don't wanna do that "

Deaton "relax. relax"

Isaac calmed down.

Deaton "good. Now let's go back to that night. To the place you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see?. Is there some kind of building? A house?"