~Chapter thirty seven: Erase and rewind~

I woke up...Wait?! What? Woke up? Dear me! I had fallen asleep in the library! And I was in doe form! But I can tell you now I had had the most terrible dream! Harmony Malfoy was kissing Fred Weasley! And oh...Oh wait...That was real...I looked at my face in the reflection of one of the windows. Even though I was a doe I could see tears running down my face. I was heartbroken. 

I stood up and then heard shuffling noises. I perked my ears up and walked closer to the edge of the row I was in, a male voice and a female voice spoke... 

"Have you seen my daughter Madam Pince?" Dad asked Madam Pince the librarian 

"No Professor i'm afraid I haven't, she doesn't normally visit the library only on a few occasions. Have you checked the Gryffindor common room? She's probably there celebrating because of that wonderful catch she made of the snitch yesterday" 

"I've checked there and she wasn't there, I have checked everywhere I can, I have asked students and teachers but they have no idea" 

"I'm sorry but I haven't seen her, I hope you find her soon though" 

Dad sighed then strutted out of the library leaving Madam Pince to shuffle books. I knew there was a secret passageway in the library which led to the main courtyard. I walked out of the row I was in and trotted sadly towards a portrait of a women who knew me. I made a soft noise and the women looked down. 

"A doe? But she looks familiar...Miss Snape? Oh! Goodness me! Your an animagus! Come through my dear! Come through!" She said and her portrait swung open. I nodded at her and went through. 

I went down the passage (which I would normally crawl under) and found myself in the main courtyard. But then I stopped dead in my tracks. All my friends were sitting right in front of me looking the opposite way. 

"Has anyone seen Fawn?" Hermione asked 

"No I haven't seen her since last night, I thought she would of been in the common room after the game because we set up a party for her!" Ron shrugged 

"I wonder where she's got to..." George muttered 

I rolled my little doe eyes and avoided them completly because the traitor Fred was there. I plodded inside into the main entrance hall, then I walked down some stairs which led me into the dungeons. The door to potions was open so I trotted through and saw dad sitting at his desk. His face in his hands, he looked terribly worried. I went over to him and nudged him with my nose

"Huh?" He muttered then looked down "a doe?" Dad gasped then he held onto his wand, he looked panicky "no it can't be..." He muttred bending down and patting me on the head. 

I stepped back from him and stood up as I turned into human form. Dad's eyes grew wide in shock but I ignorned it, my face most probably still had tears on it. 

"L-Lucy?" Dad asked standing up and looking shocked 

"Actually it's Fawn, I am a marauder" I said softly 

"So that's why you wanted to stay at Grimmauld place, Black and Lupin taught you how to become an animagus" 

"They sure did" I shrugged, but then remembered the things that had happened at Grimmuald place. And why I had really visited there. I choked back the tears but dad saw that I was upset 

"Lucy, what's the matter?" Dad asked 

"Er-I-nothing..."

"And where have you been?" It's concerning me, he kept questioning me. I couldn't take it any longer. 

"Fine!" I shrieked "I dated Fred Weasley" I hugged dad. He didn't do anything he just stood there motionless

"Y-You what?!" Dad asked sounding half shocked half annoyed