CHAPTER FOUR: The Result of Detentions

I stepped inside father's office while Hermione and Fred followed, Snape shut the door impatiently after us. He then rushed past and set to work, Hermione and Fred watched 

"Sit!" He commanded, I pulled up a chair and sat at his desk, he reached across the desk for my hand and began studying it, he muttered a few things under his breath then got up again.

Dad began searching through his potions supplies, digging in all his draws and looking in all the cabinets impatiently, until he found what he was looking for in the draw.

"BLAST! Run out of the potion I needed..." He muttered to himself and then turned to me "So did she poison you?" 

"I don't know, my hand just hurts that's all"

Then he got out a cauldron and began searching through the cupboards and chucking ingrediants in the cauldron, he gave it a few stirs before deciding it was ready. He tipped a small amount in to a vial and handed it to me.

"Drink it" he growled, I took the potion and drunk it, it was disgusting and made me want to puke, I pulled a face and set the vial down on the table "your hand should heal in a while, now I suggest all of you head down to the great hall for the feast"

"Thanks dad" I smiled

He nodded and all of us headed out of the classroom apart from dad, we walked to the great hall in silence which gave me time to concentate on the healing of my hand, I looked down at my hand and it was beggining to heal already, we entered the great hall and sat down.

"Hey guys! Where have you been?" George asked

"Had to go to Snape's office because of what Umbridge did to Lucy" Fred said grabbing himself some food

"What did she do?" Ron asked

"That..." (Lucy said a word which made Hermione say 'Lucy!') "made me write lines without ink and the writing ended up my hand and it was really painful" 

"Yikes! So has it healed now?" George said curiosity in his voice

"Well dad gave me a potion and said that it should heal in a while"

George nodded and continued eating is food, Lucy helped herself to some food aswell but then a thought hit her...Why had Fred come with her to Snape's office? Hermione had come because she was Lucy's friend but only just this morning Fred had put a stink bomb in her dormitory! It seemed strange to Lucy why he did that...