3.1 | Die a Virgin

Niall
Wow I was star struck and helplessly in love. I couldn't swipe the smile off my face when I walked into school the next day.
"What are you say happy about?" Louis wiggles his eyebrows at me.
"I'm sorry?" I was a little confused. Okay maybe not, but he didn't know.
"Don't play dumb with me," Louis retorts.
"Elaborate Louis," I motion for him to carry on with this absurd allegation.
"You have a huge grin on your face and your eyes tell a whole story by themselves." I get what he was talking about.
"Okay Louis, you can't tell anyone." I had to make sure, he simply nods and pulls me off to the side to chat.
"Okay spill, lover boy."
"Me and Harry you know," Louis crossed his arms and stared at me dead straight.
"Oh my god," he looks away breaking eye contact thinking about something and it got me really worried.
"What Lou?" I bit my lip.
"Niall your not a virgin!" He shouted. I covered his mouth with my hand. He was so stupid sometimes I swear. I looked around and it didn't seam like anyone heard his absurd vulgar language.
"Louis!" I whispered about. I take my hand off his mouth as he nods understandingly.
"I'm sorry," he assures me, but I simply roll my eyes at his stupidness.
"Whatever, don't tell anyone!" Louis nods and pats my shoulder.
"Of course not mate, now let's get to English so you can meet up with your lover boy." I rolled my eyes and as we continued our walk to English.
Harry
I pulled into Leslie's drive way as she rushed down the drive way and hoped into the passenger seat.
"Hey girl," she smiles and buckles up.
"Hey," My smile was evident. What me and Niall did last night was so amazing and I didn't want it to end.
"Woah your happy," she laughs.
"What are you talking about?" I pulled out of the drive way and was no on the way to school.
"Harry your practically grinning like a mad man, spill!" She exclaims. I turn towards her and give her a sheepish grin.
"Okay, so Niall and I decided to use those things you and Louis gave me the other day." I say sheepishly. It was embarrassing talking about it.
"Oh my god!" She exclaims excitingly.
"Leslie, it's not that big of a deal." I assure her.
"Harry, you just had sex!" She shouts. "This is like a miracle, I honestly thought you'd die a virgin."
I look over at my best friend, as she's laughing at me.
"What?" I ask confused.
"You know," she motions at me.
"No Leslie, I don't."
"Well," she trials. "This is awkward."
"All I can say is wow," I shook my head, as I pulled into the school parking lot. "Don't tell anyone."
"Got it captain," she nods and gets out of my car, as I follow suit. She starts to run up the stairs, quickly and then she turns back at me. "C'mon Harry, class starts in 2 minutes."
I shake my head as I walk up the stairs and through the school doors.

It was lunch, as I was searching for Niall at his locker. He was currently not here at the moment and it made me feel a little sad.
"Boo!" A voice shouted from behind me as I jump and turn around to the Irish lad standing in front of me.
"Niall!" He was laughing hysterically and I couldn't help but join him. "C'mon," I motioned for my head for him to follow behind as I take us one of my favourite places to study.
I brought us to the library and I could tell he was just a little confused as to why we were here. I take him to the back, turning corners, and taking the path to go to the very back of the library that no one goes to. One day I spent a whole day reading back here and not one person came back here to bug me. So I'm sure no one would come back here to catch us.
"Where are we going?" Niall asks as he trials behind me.
"Shh," I put a finger over my mouth and he nods listening.
When we both made it to the back of the library I push Niall up against the book shelf and press my lips to his.
Niall doesn't take his time as he kisses me back passionately.
"Wait," Niall stops and looks at me. "Won't someone come back here?" He looks behind towards the little pathway that I got us here to check if anyone was coming.
"Nope," I shake my head. "Have you ever come back here?"
Niall shakes his head no.
"There's your answer, no one comes back here." Niall chuckles.
"Harry is this your secret hiding spot?" Niall bites his lip.
"Yes," I nod. "If I ever run away, look for me here."
Niall chuckles, "I got it." He then takes no time and kisses me fighting for dominance. As he pushes me this time to other side of the book shelf.
"Woah there," I say against his lips causing him to smile.
"I wanna do so much things to you Harry, like what you did to me last night baby." He moves his lips down to my jaw line, trailing kisses along my chin. He then kisses on my neck, marking me with love bits. How am I suppose to cover those for the rest of the day? Oh boy what is this boy doing to me?
"Harry?" I look up to face Niall as he's stopped.
"What baby?" His face breaks out into a smile.
"I love you," that's music to my ears. I grab his face and kiss him, it was so passionate and exhilarating.
"I love you."