2.7 | blood is thicker than water

TRAILER HAS BEEN MADE!!!
____________________________________

Niall
I was breathing loudly and puffing for oxygen to circulate through my lungs. I sat on the bench in the dressing room with my head in my hands. God I needed a shower, but I wanted to shower at home since Harry is there currently waiting for me. He's probably still asleep seeing we both stayed up really late last night. Just talking, it was pretty amazing the things I found out about him last night. His favourite food, his favourite music genre, favourite movie, and his favourite book. I loved to learn all this information about him, it made me fall for him even more. To know every possible pro and con Harry has going on with his life as of the moment and in the past.
"Hey Ni," I looked up at Liam. He stood there leaning against the lockers.
"Hey Liam, long run eh?" It was always awkward now with Liam. I hated it, the way he makes me feel now. I hated every second of it.
"Yeah," he nodded. "You want to hang out?"
"Uh I can't," I say uneasy, as I stood up facing Liam.
"Why?" I could see in his eyes, he fucking knew why. I had plans with Harry.
"Me and Harry are hanging out today," I bend down to grab my sweater and slide it over my head. I look at Liam, as he's giving me a dirty look. What did I do now?
"You and Harry have been hanging out all weekend, what are you boys doing shaking up?" I look over to my best friend as I grab his collar and throw him into the lockers. Liam's breathe caught in his throat as I had him pinned against the lockers.
"What did you say?" I grit my teeth.
"You heard me Niall," I stared into his eyes. He looked annoyed and pissed off. Mine probably matching his, I let go of his shirt as I turn around to the guys starring at Liam and I's little show down. It wasn't much of anything so i don't know why their starring.
I bend down to grab my gym bag and hurry out the changing room doors. I can hear Louis' voice call after me but I don't turn around. I make it to the front of the school where Harry's car was parked. I walk over opening it the drivers side and hop in.
I pull out and speed down the road. Liam had some fucking nerve. It angered me, why would he ever ask something like that? It's his brother were talking about. He asked me if I'm shaking up with his brother?
Honestly it's none of his damn business and he's been getting on Harry and myself's nerves lately. Maybe Harry can talk to Anne about telling him to back off. Then maybe he'd get the hint that it's not something to joke about.
I decided to pick up some Starbucks for Harry and I, because yes I'm a good boyfriend. I walk into my house as I could smell the sweet smell of pancakes. It made my tummy rumble and my mouth water. I slip my running shoes off as I make my way to the kitchen. To my surprise Greg seated at the bar stool eating pancakes where as Harry stood flipping the pancakes on the stove.
"Hey little brother, you picked a good one. He can cook," Greg chuckled. I look over to Harry as he's looking at me over his shoulder.
"Hey Greg, yeah I guess I did." I blush, placing the drinks on the counter along with Harry's car keys. "I got you a Carmel frappe Harry."
I sit down beside my brother as he's smiling proudly over at me.
"What none for me?" He hit my arm playfully.
"I didn't even know if you were gonna show up at all this weekend." I take a sip of my drink.
"Well I had to check on my little bro, if mom and dad come home to you and Harry alone here they'd have you both by your head. So I got your back, they should be home in about an hour." I nodded.
"Thanks Greg," I look over towards Harry as he has two plates in his hands. As he sits down beside me and places one plate in front of me.
It had a smiley face on it with blue berries and strawberry's and whip cream for a mouth. I look to Harry as he's smiling proudly of his creation.
"I wasn't expecting to come to a pancake breakfast, especially after the morning I had."
"What do you mean?" Harry asked. I looked over towards him as he's looking at me curiously.
"Liam," Harry rolls his eyes and turns his attention back ahead of him.
"What did he do now?" Harry seemed a little annoyed.
"He asked me if we were shaking up, and I pinned him to the lockers." I whispered.
"What was that Niall?" Harry turns to me.
"I said," I paused. "Liam asked if we were shaking up, and I pinned him to the lockers."
"You did what?" Harry asked.
"I didn't hit him or anything, we just got into a heated argument."
"While you guys practically ruffed it, which can lead to a fist fight." He was taking this was out of proportion.
"You know, I'm gonna head up stairs." We both turn to Greg as he awkwardly gets up and puts his plate into the sink and walks around the corner to the stairs.
I turned back to Harry as he's scowling at me. What did I do now?
"Niall we have to tell him," Harry almost pleads.
"Harry, we just got to distance ourselves from him." I don't want to come out just yet.
"Whatever Niall," Harry gets up and grab his Starbucks and goes into the den.
"Harry were not done talking," I get up and follow him as he's seated on the couch with his legs up on the coffee table. Seeing him sit like that, reminded me when he first came over and we watched the fault in our stars. Ah good time.
"What else is there to say Niall?" He turns towards me, takin his legs off the coffee table and seats himself up straight. "I'm ready to come out, but your not and I'm not going to force you or anything."
I don't really care about Liam knowing, it's just what I'm really worried about if my parents finding out about me. They would probably kick me out of the house.
"Harry can you please understand, we don't need anyone else to find out just yet. If more people know about us then, there's more of a chance of my parents finding out. I can't have that, just please understand." I was now in front of him sitting on the couch. I was pleading for him to understand and sometimes I don't think he'd understand. He has a family that supports him, I don't. Well I have Greg and my grandmother but she's all the way in Ireland so there's no way that she can support me from all the way in another country.
"Is that what your so scared about?" Harry's voice broke mid sentence and that broke my heart.
"Harry, they'd kick me out, I'd be living on the streets," tears were brimming in my eyes. Harry took his thumb and wiped a falling tear from my left eyes. Harry starred into my eyes, as he looked over my face analyzing every part.
He brought me into a hug and held me so tight that I thought I could possibly stop breathing. His cologne smelt amazing and I wanted to stay in his arms forever so I could smell him. Just smell him.
When he released me from the hug, he too had tears in his eyes. Why though?
"Harry don't cry," I pleaded. I wiped the tears in his eyes on both side.
"This fucking sucks," he whimpered. "Come live with me."
That made me smile, yeah I'll just get up and pack my bags. Liam would probably want to strangle me right now though.
"I can't Harry, I need to have my family right now. There the only thing that you have at the end of the day, blood is thicker than water." As much as that hurt to tell him that, it was true. Me and my parents may not have a great relationship, but blood is thicker than water and I'm only 18 and this is the time I really need them right now in my life.
I could see the hurt in Harry's eyes, but he nodded understandingly. He was so understanding sometimes; sometimes.
1460 characters for all of yous, may not be much. But holy fuck that NIAM scene at the beginning got me all fired up. So yeah the only ones that know about Harry and Niall is Greg, Louis, and Leslie. peace.✌️🖖