1.4 | Gay

Harry
I was over joyed and nothing can ruin this moment.
Until that is, we hear a couple claps from behind us as I we turn to see Leslie and Louis standing there smiling at the two of us. Oh great. Leslie won't let me live this down.
"One question," Louis pauses. "When the fuck did this happen?"
I was a little taken back from his question. Leslie turns to her boyfriend and hits his arm playfully. Louis laughs and, laughs out an "okay, okay!"
Niall moves off of me and stands up. He looks down towards me as he gives me a hand to help me up. I grab his hand and stand up in seconds facing my best friend and her boyfriend. I hope Liam doesn't find out. It's not like Niall's ever going to date me, he's straight. Maybe he was just exploring? I've heard my mum use that term all the time.
"So spill," Louis demands.
"Okay well Harry and I were talking. And I kissed him that's it," Niall says.
"Mate that was more than kissing, that was full on humping each other," Louis chuckles. Again Leslie hits his arm playfully. "Look Ni, I knew you were a little gay. I didn't think Harry was." He motions towards me. Wait Niall's gay? Why haven't I seen the signs? 
I look towards Niall as he's a little flustered and shyly looking down at his feet.
"Look I didn't know Niall was gay, I'm bi. Have been since I was like 9 and I came home crying to my mum. Liam knows, my mum knows, and of course Leslie knows," I say. Niall looks up towards me and gives me a hopeful smile.
"Great your both are gay, good for you's. You both can live happily ever after, let's just go back to your place Liam is still down to party and we're all tired so let's head back," Louis explains. I nodded as I begin to walk away. But I'm tugged back from Niall as he grabs my hand and intertwines our hands as we make it out of the house and down the street to my place. I was a little excited to go home with Niall, maybe we can cuddle in bed.
It didn't take us long to get back to my place as it's 2:30 at night and we were all tired. Louis and Leslie both headed downstairs to sleep. I have them warned not to have sex on my couch. They just made some stupid joke about no sucking off Niall. Which made me smile at the thought of sucking of Niall.
Niall and I stood in the kitchen with the lights off looking for food. Niall sat on the kitchen counter while he ate Doritos chips. Thank god for my mom who goes grocery shopping almost everyday. I walk towards Niall as he smiles towards me. I stood in front of him between his legs as I grab a couple Doritos chips from the bag. Niall places them on the side and wraps his arms around my body and brings me closer towards him so he kiss me.
When he does I don't take my time as I take fully control of this one, as I mould our lips together. I lick his bottom lip and he lets me in almost instantly. I roam my tongue around his mouth as he lets our tonged swirl together.
Then suddenly the lights turn on. Niall and I separate instantly to see Geof without his glasses on. Thank god that man can't see without his glasses if his life depended on it.
"Harry is that you?" Geof asks.
"Yes, it's me and Niall."
"What are you doing up so late? Where's Liam?"
"Liam is at Louis' he's sleeping there," I explains. I hate lying to Geof, but I wasn't gonna sell out Liam to his dad. He wouldn't do that to me with my mom.
"Alright, don't stay up too late now, good night fellas."
"Night Geof," Geof shuts the lights off and I turn back towards Niall as he's laughing historically. It makes me laugh the way he finds this situation so funny.
"If that was my mum, she would have you sleeping in Rufus' bed." I chuckle.
"Rufus' bed sounds comfy," Niall whispers.
"C'mon we should get to bed. Before Anne comes this time." Niall laughs a little bit and jumps down from my moms garnet countertops. My mum and Geof put in so much work into this house renovating it. If she saw Niall and I doing what we were doing on her kitchen counters I think both of us would be sleeping in Rufus' bed.
Niall and I make it to my bedroom, and when we do Bella is laying in tree sleeping peacefully. I throw off my shirt and take my pants off and was now only in my boxers. I turn around to see Niall starring at me biting his lip. I raise an eyebrow and move closer towards him.
When we're in arms length he reaches his arms out and grabs onto my hips and pulls me closer letting our lips touch. I push Niall up against my door, shutting it fully. I pull Niall's shirt up over his head and throw it to the side. I run my hands up and down his abs. They were a work of art. He was a masterpiece. A beautiful human being sculptured to perfectly imperfection.
I stare at Niall's body the way his shape and form is built made the bulge in my boxer go hard. Dear lord, Niall took notice as he his lips curved into a smirk.
"Now Harry," Niall pauses and waits.
"Yes babe," i whisper in his ear as I bring my lips to kiss his neck up and down.
"Harry, we shouldn't," Niall hesitates.
I lift my head up to stare into his blue eyes to his eyes with such emotion. I couldn't tell what he was feeling right now, but I could tell he just wanted to sleep. I didn't know how to feel about that.
"We don't have to do anything right now, if you don't want to baby." Being under the influence of alcohol gave me such confidence to talk to him like this and I loved it.
Niall nodded, "let's just cuddle."
His head falls like he's embarrassed for not wanting to do anything sexual. Cuddling would be just perfect right now. I take my hand and lift up his chin for the second time tonight.
"Of course we can just cuddle babe, it's nothing to be embarrassed about." Niall formed somewhat of a smile on his face as he nodded.
"Thanks Harry, um by the way. Do you have anything I could sleep in?" He scratched the back of his head, he was nervous.
"Yeah of course," I step back from him and walk to my dresser and pull out two pairs of pj pants for us. "Do you want a shirt?"
"No it's fine, I'll sleep shirtless. If you don't mind," of course I don't mind you dingaling. I chuckled lightly and turned towards him and threw him the pants. He stripped from his clothes and and put the pyjama pants on and got under the covers in my bed.
You know just sharing a bed with the guy you've had a crush on since freshman year no biggie. You know just got hard in front of your crush since freshman year no biggie. It was a big deal though.