0.7 | Rearview Mirror

Harry
I was starring at myself in the mirror, I was excited to go to school today. I couldn'twait to see Niall and his goddesses ness. Yes I just said that.
I was ready to go, and I needed to get to school so I can put in some little extra time to talk to Mr.Lockwood.
I race down the stairs and meet Liam sat at the kitchen island eating cereal. Like per usual, my mum was stood at the stove cooking Geof breakfast. The man couldn't cook to save his life.
"Harry are you going to eat?" My mum asks. I walk towards the island and seat myself beside Liam.
"Actually I've got to get to school."
"Harry, you always go early. I'm sure the studying could wait!" My mum was so pushy.
"I'll see you guys later," I smile and nudge Liam's shoulder. Liam gives me a firm nod and I'm out the door and down the yard to my car.
When I placed the keys in the ignition, hell broke loose. I actually have no luck, my car would not start. This got to be some joke.
When I tried to start it again, Liam walks out the front door. He's my only option, I get out of my car and shout out Liam's name.
He looks towards me and gives me cheeky grin.
"Of course your cars not starting Harold," Liam mutters,"get it."
I nod and hop into the passenger seat buckling up.
"We have to pick Louis and Niall up, so we probably won't make it there early as you planned." Liam says. It honestly didn't matter, I could talk to him after class. Atleast I got to see Niall this early.
Liam pulled into Niall's driveway, and the memories of Friday night flooded my memory. It was a spectacular night, I got to hold Niall in my arms as he sobbed about the amazing Augustus Waters. John Green really knows how make a guy cry.
Then I saw the blonde hair boy run down the front yard of his house and to the back seat of Liam's car. He huffed loudly as he made his entrance.
I don't think he realized it was me sitting in the front seat as we meet each other's eyes in the rear view mirror. Great he caught me starring. I don't think he minded because he gave a huge grin, as I turned around to return the smile.
"Hey Harry," he honestly had the goofiest grin I've witnessed. It's like he wanted to see me.
"Good morning Niall," I turn back around as I keep my eyes straight ahead. But it was so hard, I couldn't help myself by letting myself take glances up at him every so couple seconds. I think he noticed because sometimes he caught me and I'd have to revert my attention back ahead. It didn't stop me though. Sometimes when I'd look back he'd already be looking at me and then he'd look away like he was caught in the act. It was kinda cute. He was of course the most adorable human being I've ever laid eyes on.
Liam then pulled into Louis' driveway and I couldn't tell if Louis wanted to kill me or not by the staggering eyes he was giving me.
Louis exhales loudly gets in the back seat with Niall.
"Harry next time you catch a ride, I always get shotgun," Louis pats my shoulder. That explains why he sent daggers my way.
"Sorry mate," I decided to just laugh it off with him.
"Don't sweat it,"
When we sat in English, it was probably the most interesting day so far, as we got to start reading King Lear. I could tell Niall was excited to get started. He really seemed to take interested in books, which was weird. I don't think I've ever seen him pick up a book before I started tutoring. Then again, I haven't really known him all that well before tutoring him.
Which got me thinking about all weekend, what Niall's mum. She acted so weird when she found us sitting in their den on the couch together. Like Niall wasn't suppose to have anyone over. Maybe he wasn't? She kinda acted cold towards me and I almost felt like I offended her by anyway. It really bugged me, I've been meaning to walk to Liam about it. I just couldn't find time too, he was out all weekend at Louis'. I was dying to tell someone, and Leslie was out of town all weekend visiting family. Maybe I can ask Niall if I did anything wrong?
Would he take it the wrong way? It was really bugging me. Could Niall's mum think I'm bad influence or something, trust me I'm not. I get high averages and never been to a party in like 3 years. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Could she be threatened somehow. I don't know how she would ever find me threatening in anyway. I then looked beside me as I found Niall already looking my way. Which caused him to have a light shade of pink tinted on his cheeks that made him look adorable.
"Harry?" Niall whispers.
"Yeah?" I bite my lip.
"We have to find partners, do you want me to be my partner?" He asks nervously. My smile breaks and I nod my head excitedly.
"Great," he scooted his desk over that it touched mine as we began to work on the questions to predict what's gonna happen in the book.