2.2 | fight me

Harry
Friday. My favourite day of the week, it's was always so relaxing. Especially at school, teachers sometimes let you slack off, it was the end of the school week and the beginning of the weekend. Most importantly Niall and I had plans to hang out all weekend. His parents were heading out of town this weekend, so why not take advantage of that? We had plans for every hour of the day for the next 48 hours. Does that sound weird? I think so. The only problem was we had to somehow fit in his two football practices he had this weekend. It didn't happen in the middle of things, thank god. I sound like a 15 year old girl who just got a boyfriend.
He had practice right after school today, and just a team run on Sunday morning which wasn't so bad I guess. That just meant I couldn't wake up lazily to Niall on Sunday morning and that kinda put me off in a way.
Wow, I was already so clingy to him it's nuts. He's not even my boyfriend. I don't even think he plans on being mine honestly. Why would he? Look at me.
I looked at myself in the mirror observing my body and size. I was lanky, my hair is a mess and all I'm good at is doing my homework. It was kinda sad actually.
My door creaked open to Niall standing there grinning widely until he saw my facial expression and his smile turns upside down.
"What's wrong baby?" He comes in and shuts the door. He makes his way over towards me and wraps his arms around my small undersized body. I wrap my hands around his fit body as I nuzzle my head into his neck.
"Nothing, it's fine," I tried. He wasn't taking it. He puts space in between our bodies when he looks at me with a frown.
"Harry tell me what's going on," he demands. Here's a fun fact did you know that 'ask' and 'demand' mean the same thing in the dictionary. Hah I chuckled to myself, trying to lighten my mood. It wasn't working as Niall fully stepped apart from me crossing his arms.
"Niall it's stupid," I bite my lip.
"I want you to tell me what's going in that big brain of yours, you trust me right?" Niall frowns. Why on earth would he think I don't trust him?
"Why would you think that?" I ask, crossing my arms.
"Well you obviously don't trust me enough to tell me what's going on with you," he's turning this all around on him now.
"Niall, it's really nothing," it wasn't nothing though. He's just waisting his time with me.
"Is this our first fight?" Niall frowns.
"Oh baby, there will be more to come," I chuckle. Niall's face turns up as he wraps his arms around me.
"I'm sorry for being so pushy," he murmurs. "I just want you to be able to tell me stuff."
"Niall it's alright, here look at me," he turns his face to look at me. I break my face into a big grin as I press my lips to his. It was short and sweet as I look to my clock on my bedside table, 8:00. We should really get to school soon and I wasn't even dressed, dammit.
"Hey babe, I gotta change,"I laugh uneasily.
"Why can't I watch?" He smirks, as he licks his lips putting space in between the two of us eyeing me up and down. Reminder: Niall is super horny in the morning.
"There's honestly nothing to see," I shrug.
"Yeah okay there babe," I turn around and jump when I felt a hand pinch my left butt cheek. I turn to Niall, laughing as his face was tinged red. What a cheeky little bastard.
"I like it when you give me a good view of your cute little butt. Sorry I couldn't help myself," Was Niall always this horny?
I got to my drawer and dig around for some clothes for the day. As I grabbed a simple black ripped jeans with a black ACDC Back in Black tour shirt. That was one of the greatest concert in my lifetime.
"I'll be in the bathroom," I nod as Niall sits on my bed and pouts. "Oh don't act like that."
I got out into the hall to Liam sitting at the top of the stair case. Dear Lord, I hope he wasn't sitting there this whole time.
"Oh hey Liam," Liam turns around to face me.
"Hey Harry, Niall here?" He ask. I nodded. "Ah I see... Harry?"
I stop walking and turn to face him.
"Are you still tutoring Niall?" He bites his lip. What's he so nervous for?
"Yeah, why?" I was a little curious.
"Just wondering," he shrugs, as he turns around and stares into space thinking deeply. Okay... I open the door to the bathroom and shut the door and exhale loudly. Why was Liam so skeptical about my tutoring session with Niall? Maybe because he should be.
Liam would hate me if he ever found out about Niall and I's relationship. I don't think Liam will find out for a while or really never. It really wasn't any of his business.
Short I know, but I'm going out tonight.. So I thought I'd update because I won't be able to tonight.
Anyways, I'm so excited for St.Patty's day because I'm gonna get wasted.. Lol
As you kinda figured I update very regularly like every day regularly and yeah that's the reason for the short chapters,
Alright have a fun night, update tomorrow.
Peace