1.6 | Winky Face

ANYONE WHO WATCHS CHICAGO FIRE SPOILER******* ⬇️⬇️⬇️
In loving Memory of Leslie Shay, (Chicago Fire Character) I'm dedicated Leslie's role to the real OG character from Chicago Fire.
Harry
It was early morning Monday as I was in my car thank god my car is fixed. I was almost dying having Liam drive me everywhere, I was exhausted. Yesterday was an exhausting day, well I pretty much just sat in my room after Niall left and listen to Beethoven and read Shakespeare. Relaxing as it sounds my mom kept nagging me to get out of the house when I was practically out all night.
She wouldn't know what I did or where I was, she'd have me by the head. You know since what happened to her and what we both went through and the reason why I miss my older sister Gemma since that day. The horrible tragic day that I lost two of the most important people in my life.
We don't even talk about it anymore, her pictures just hang on the wall and on her bedside table along with him.
I shake my thoughts, if I keep thinking about him as in my uncle and sister I will just end up having a bad day and I didn't want this day to be bad. Hell I didn't want any day to be bad, I just want to live and forget.
I reach the school as I pull up in the parking lot, and get out locking my doors on the way out. I have shit ton of homework that it took me so long to do and not finish yesterday evening.
The only class I didn't do my homework in was 12U Biology and I already got that down packed.
I seat myself at a table in the library, not to much people were here on this fine hour of 8 in the morning on a Monday. I take my head phones out and put my Piano Guys playlist on. I loved classical, it got me in the mood to study and actually do work.
When my phone vibrated to my side striking my attention I couldn't help but look over and take a peek at who it was.
Niall: hey mate, where are you at?
That made my heart jump in my chest, he was looking for me?
Harry: At school in the Library catching up on homework.. X
I added the X to flirt a little, I haven't really flirted with him since I was drunk and I hope to do a little bit more. Not in front of Liam of course, he still doesn't know and I don't really want to tell him. Well not yet anyways, maybe when we get our whole situation figured out.
Niall: :( I came to see you..
We went to my place to see me?
Niall: I'm dragging Louis and Liam from Anne's cooking, I want to see you:))
He wants to rush his friends to come see me, just so he can hang out.
Harry: I'm flattered:3
Niall: well I've been dying to see you ever since I left yesterday...
Honestly didn't know what to reply back, he liked me that much? It was cute..
Harry: well aren't you a sweetheart :)
Niall: be there in 5;)
Niall Horan just sent me a winky face. This is not happening, I am just having a big dream. That's it right, let me pinch myself to see if I'll wake up.
Oi that hurt, well that sells it. I am not dreaming. This is real.
It didn't even down on me how long I was thinking about dreaming until I looked up to see a grinning Irish man infront of me. I take the earbuds out from me ears. He looked gorgeous, he always looks gorgeous. He is a gorgeous human being.
"Hello Harry," he smiled warmly.
"Hi Niall," I couldn't help the goofy smile on my face that appeared. He was a sweat heart.
"Whatcha doing?" He asks, trying to look at my paper.
"You know, just some Biology homework that I'm trying to get caught up on." I shrug.
"Oh yeah, your in 12U biology?" Niall raised his eyebrow, I nodded smiling. "Holy fuck your smart."
I couldn't control the laugh that came from his lips at his foul language. 
"What are your classes this semester?" I asked, was just a little curious. I just had English with him in the morning.
"Uh.." He thought, while scratching his head. "English, of course. Then Gym, Art, and Home economic." He laughed, almost embarrassed with his classes. There was nothing to be embarrassed about.
"Those are some cool classes," I assured him.
"Well what classes do you have?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"12U English, 12U Biology, 12U Chemistry, and 12U Calculus," I starred blankly. It was going to be a tough semester, but I could do it. I believed.
He nodded, trying to understand why I took such hard classes. "Your pretty smart then?"
I smiled, I got a 100% one time in a class. Which I'm quite proud of, "yeah, I love to learn. It excites me."
"That's amazing Harry," Niall murmured.
"Thanks Niall, now enough about me. Tell me, what excites you?" I was interested in knowing what he enjoyed doing and what he didn't. I wanted to know everything about him.
"Well, I don't really know." His brows scrunched together while he though about his hobbies. "Well I do like to play football, and I enjoy drawing." He explains. I didn't know he could draw.
"What do you like drawing?"
"Portraits, and still life's mainly," he nods.
"That's amazing." He smiled at my words. He looked adorably when I told I assured him. "Your amazing," I added. He looked up to my eyes, as he starred deeply into them trying to read them. Like I did the same with his crystal blue ocean eyes, it's like I could see the ocean when the waves crashed up on the rocks and the shore. With so much depth and the strength that appeared in Niall's eyes mirrored the way the ocean looked on a windy stormy day. It amazed me the way he showed so much emotion in eyes. Eyes are such a unique quality in everyone, the way they go from dull to brightness in a matter of seconds on the way someone's feeling. The way they could hide what someone's really feeling. Eyes are not trust worthy, in a way they can't be trusted. From the way they tell a different emotion and hide what's really going on.
Before I knew it, Niall moved from across the round table to beside me. He sat with his elbow holding up his head. His lips hovered over mine waiting for me to give him the go ahead. I couldn't take his waiting I took into my own hands and pressed my lips to his. His lips were soft and moisturized. They moved coincide with mine as they mould together. The sound of chatter was blocked out from this moment with Niall.
Niall positioned himself better and sat up while he took his left hand and let it rest under my cheek. Niall left his teeth nibble lightly on my bottom lip causing my mouth to form a smile on his. Niall's instant smile appeared on his lips almost instantly loving my reaction.
I decided to end the kiss there, seeing as we were in a public place and I wasn't going to let myself moan in a public place like this. Especially with Niall, I wasn't up for embarrassing myself in front of him any time soon.
"Well that was," he was speechless. Which made me grin like a little school girl.
"Amazing," I finished for him and pecked his lips again and stood up from my seat. Class started in five minutes and I wasn't going to be late for English. 
Niall still sat in his seat, I offered him my hand to help him up. He kindly accepted as he grabbed ahold of my hand and stood from his seat.
Are they moving too fast? I feel like they are >:(