2.0 | ice ice baby

Harry
I was sat in Niall's car, heading to somewhere special. He wanted to show me a secret hiding place. Which was kind of cute. My hand rested on the middle consul, when I feel a hand interlock with mine. I can feel my cheeks move up into a smile as I look to Niall, as he has one hand on the steering wheel and the other connected with my right hand. I can see his lips formed a small smile. He tried to keep his facial feature straight forward but he couldn't as I broke his concentration.
He took a quick glance at me and shakes his head smiling like a goof.
"Your so adorable," I chuckle. His cheeks tinge a light shade of pink. He always blushed, whenever someone would compliment him, it's like he was shy and flustered. It's like he didn't believe the compliment. It made me a little sad inside to think Niall didn't think so highly of himself. I look at him drive as he studied the road and paid such close attention. His nose crinkled, and his eyes traveling around the sight in front of him. He was so beautiful.
When I noticed, he pulled up into a local area, I was kinda confused to why are we here? This was the secret place that Niall had to take me too? I look to Niall as he's grinning excitedly.
"We're here," he states the obvious.
"What on earth are we doing here?" I ask. Niall frowns, I didn't want to seem inconsiderate.
"C'mon," he nods his head as we both get out of his car. As I stood in front of the arena, I couldn't skate to save my life.
"C'mere Harry," he hold out his hand as I grab it and he bring me closer towards his body. He pecks my lips and looks at me in the eyes. Still holding my hand as his other rested on my hip. "Close your eyes."
I do as he says, as he releases my hand and removes his hand from my hip. What was he doing? I try to peek butt that only earns a swat to my arm playfully.
"Keep them close," I then feel a blind fold cover my eyes.
"Niall what are you doing," I frown.
"Just hold on, trust me. I want this to be a surprise," he explains.
"Okay.." I pause. "I trust you."
I can only imagine he's smiling. He grabs my hand holds his other on my lower back as he takes me closer to where he wanted the surprise to be. The only thing I saw was darkness. I was getting impatient and I hadn't even had this damn blind fold on for too long.
"Niall are we almost there?" I whine.
"Hey no whining," he demands. I keep my mouth shut as I'm walking with my hands out trying to locate where I am. I sense that a door was opening and that I was no inside a chilli arena. Niall guided me a little longer, as he released his hands and moved a couple steps away from me. I can hear his feet scattering all over the place. He better not be ditching out on me.
"Okay," he pauses. "Open your eyes babe."
I didn't take a second longer as I grabbed the blindfold off my eyes and my eyes came in sight to the beautiful arena with dim lights and lights hanging from the ceiling. It looked beautiful. The ice was clear white that was freshly flooded. I couldn't wait to get on the ice even though I can't stake.
I turn around to Niall smiling all goofy and adorable. I run toward him and wrap my arms around him. He takes my hug and wraps his arms around my body. When I take a look at him he's smiling fondly down at me. I peck his lips and step back.
"Niall, did you bring an extra jacket for me? I'm gonna freeze,"
"Of course, follow me." He grabs my hand takes me to the home bench where two hockey skates sat with two jackets and gloves for each of us. He really knew how to plan a first date.
"Niall, this is amazing! How did you get his set up?" I bit my lip.
"My brother works here, and they just had an ice show here a couple nights ago. So that's why there's the beautiful lights hung from the ceiling," he grins and looks up.
"It's beautiful," I peck his lips. "Now help me put on my skates." I sit on the bench and let my feet out as I get Niall to tie my skates.
I was suited up and ready to take the ice, as I waited for Niall to tie his own skates. How did he even know how to tie skates?
Niall was done as we both stood on the ground with out skates. I was too excited. Niall grabbed ahold of my hand as we walked hand in hand to the ice. Niall stepped onto the ice first as he held out his hand for me to help me onto the ice.
I take his hand and step onto the ice, I almost fall but Niall catches me and stands me up straight.
"Thanks," I say embarrassed.
"No big deal," Niall brushes it off.
"Tell me how did you learn to skate?" I was curious. I was able to hold myself up as he held onto my hip and my hand.
"Well, I was in Hockey since I was seven. Didn't really care for it, so I got into football," he explains.
"You do everything," I laugh.
"I do not," he grins.
"Yeah you do, it's like you have super powers," I giggle.
"Super powers huh?" He wiggles his eyebrow.
"Yeah," I nod. Niall stares into my eyes, as he licks his lips and inches his face closer to mine. I bit my lip, as I press my lips to his. It was sweet and short, when I then lost my balanced and fell. Niall wasn't able to catch me this time, as he fell with me as he laid on top of me. I was in a little shock, Niall came face to face with mine. I couldn't help the giggle that came out of my mouth. This was a picture perfect, Niall stared into my eyes again.
His eyes starred deeply into mine as he searched for something, like an answer. I take the initiative as I grab his face and bring him down to mine when our lips met. They moved moulding together perfectly. Like his lips were shaped to fit into mine.
My back was getting cold and I could tell Niall knew, when he separated from me, he pecks my lips again and stands up in his skates. As he was back on his feet, he offered a hand for me. I grabbed ahold of his hand as he brought me back up on my skates. That gave a little head rush.
"Let's go skate around a little, i want to teach you how skate." Niall grabs my hand leads me off to skate around a little more. This was perfect, he was perfect.