2.6 | Shower

Harry
I felt disgusting and amazing at the same time. Sweat dripped from my forehead, as I was puffing. But damn did it feel amazing to have a good work out with my boyfriend. Niall was driving my car, which was strange. I just couldn't wait to get back to his place to take a shower, maybe with him. Maybe not, because you never know with him.
I liked to watch him drive, he looked so interested in the the road and didn't let anyone or anything distract him. He looked concentrated, the way he kept one hand on the wheel as he tapped his pointer finger up and down. The other hand was resting on the middle consul as he played with the radio station every now and then to change it from the horrendous song playing on the radio.
The way his eyebrows scrunched together ever so second deep in thought, made me wonder what was going on in that little head of his. Sometimes I wish I could read people's mind and then maybe I could tell if someone is actually telling me the truth.
"Uh Harry.." Niall chuckles.
"Uh what?" I smile sheepishly. "Sorry I dozed off in thought."
"Wanna have a party?" What. I look over to Niall as he's looking at the road instead of me.
"Um.." I trail. I didn't really want to have a party, but it would be fun. It just means less alone time with Niall.
"Don't you have a team run tomorrow morning?" I was trying to find a excuse to not to.
"Yeah, it'll be fine. I've done it before, but if you don't want to have one that's fine as well." I looked over towards Niall, as he took a second to look at me.
"No, it's totally fine. I think it would be fun," No I don't.
"Okay great, I'll text Liam to pick up a keg." Niall grins. A keg? Really?
"Sounds like a plan, I don't think I'll drink or anything."
"Yeah you don't have to," i think he could tell that I didn't want to have this party. Then maybe he should just cancel the whole idea.
When we pulled into the driveway of Niall's house, I got out hurriedly through the front door. I slip my shoes off, not waiting for Niall as I go up the stairs to the bathroom grabbing a towel on the way. I shut the door, as I turn the water on jumping in after I strip from my clothes.
I was over reacting but I wanted to spend the whole weekend with Niall to myself. This was our chance while his parents were away for the weekend, and he's just waisting it all to have a party? If I knew he was planning this then I would of wanted to do more with Niall last night. It was only nearly 1 o'clock, maybe Niall can call this party off.
I jumped to the sound of the door opening and closing. Who the hell was there? Well obviously it was Niall because no one else was home.
"Niall is that you?" I shout. In seconds the curtains are being opened and Niall comes in as he's frowning. Great now why was he sad? "Niall what's wrong?"
"Harry are you mad at me? I thought we had a fun morning?" He almost whispers.
"Okay, before we carry on with this conversation what are you doing in here?" I chuckle. Niall's face brightens up, as he takes a look down at my member. His face flushed in the process.
"I couldn't wait to talk to you, and I also wanted to take a shower with you." He grins sheepishly.
"Your so adorable, I love it." I bite my lip.
"Harry and if you don't want to have a party we don't have to. Besides we did have plans to hang out all weekend together. It would be a shame to ruin those plans.." He trails as his hands grip my hips and bring me closer towards him. Our faces inches apart as he presses his lips to mine gently.
When the kiss was done, I couldn't help but stare into Niall's ocean blue eyes. I loved the colour of his eyes, they were so pure and innocent.
"The reason why I suggested a party was because Liam texted me and asked me to hang out.." He explains. "He's getting so suspicious."
"I don't know why he's like this, it's like I can't make new friends?" Liam was getting on my last nerve lately. Maybe we should just tell him so he'd get off our backs. "Niall.." Niall looks up to me, waiting for me to speak.
"Yes Harry?"
"We should tell Liam," Niall gives me a funny look like I'm a crazy person or something. "Why are you looking at me like a mad person?"
"Because I think that idea is ridiculous,"
"Niall, he's gonna find out sooner or later. It's not like I plan to break up with you anytime soon.." Niall grins.
"Harry we'll tell him, just not right now. I'm not ready," now I get what he saying.
"Okay Niall, I'm not forcing you out or anything." I press a soft kiss to his temple, as I wrap my arms around his body. This was fucking amazing, just standing here in the shower having a deep conversation with the boy...With the boy.. What was this boy to me? With the boy I love? Love, what a strange and foreign feeling.

Holy fuck, this is book is getting me right in the fucking feels. Man picturing Narry standing in the shower talking about deep shit gots me feeling shit I've never felt before. Fuck I don't know what these boys do to me.
And yeah I updated because I have nothing better to fucking do with my life lol
Oh yeah and stuff is gonna get pretty heated in the next couple chapters.. Be prepared lol