Chapter 1

Emma's POV

I was working late and had my friend Belle watch over my little Henry. Henry's father left us last year. He left us for another woman another family. Now it was just me and my son.

I got off work at a decent hour and got into my car. I drove home as Belle was waiting for me on the couch with Ruby.

"Hey guys." I say to them as I entered.

"Emma your late." Ruby says.

"Yes and Im sorry just things at the office you know." I tell them.

"We get." Belle says.

"Do we?" Ruby questions.

"Im sorry guys really go home." I say.

"Well I better go Rumple is waiting." Belle says.

"Yeah and Victor said he would wait up for me." Ruby added.

"Have a nice night." I say to them shutting the door.

I went into Henry's room and saw him fast asleep. I walked over to my sleeping boy and kissed the top of his head.

Killian's POV

The music was loud the party was pumping and the ladies were all over me. I get it Im amazing and they love me all of them.

I came here with my best friends an their buzz kill wives. My boys and I used to have the best fun until they both settled down.

"Killian come on." Robin yells over the music.

"No way. You go with Regina." I yell back.

"Killian come on this place is crowed and we dont want to leave you alone." David says.

"No its okay I'll find my way. Your ladies are waiting." I say to them.

They both looked at one another and walked away. I dont know why they think Im some child Im a grown man I can take care of myself.

Emma's POV

I woke in the morning and made breakfast for me and my little man. I woke up Henry and got him ready for daycare. We ate breakfast together and after that I got him in the car.

"Momma?" Henry asks.

"Yes my handsome boy?" I ask.

"School?" He questions.

"Yep school." I tell him.

"No!" He yells.

"Yes school." I say.

"No school! Momma!" He yells.

"Henry Momma has to work." I tell him.

"No! No! No!" He yells.

For a 2 year old he is very smart. I had to drop him off, but we got stuck in a traffic jam and he wouldnt stop fighting me.

Killian's POV

I woke up in my bed with barely an memory of last night. All was there was some woman. I woke her up an shooed her out. She left and thanked me for last night. After she left I got ready for work. I was running late because I ended up behind so yellow bug with a blonde girl fighting with her child. Sucks to have that life.

Ruby's POV

"Hey Mary-Margaret." I say to my co worker.

"Hey Ruby how was your night?" She asks.

"Good except me and Belle had to babysit our friends son." I tell her.

"Actually I had to babysit him you just came over." Belle says.

"Sorry Miss.French or are you going to change your worker name to Gold?" I ask.

"Ruby I got you this job as my assistant dont make me take it away." She says walking in her office.

"The things are friends do for us." Mary-Margaret says.

"Regina gave you this job too?" I ask her.

"Yep, it was suppose to be temporally, but I love this job." She tells me.

"Belle only hired me because I had lost my other job and she felt bad for me." I say.

"But its good to be an assistant they trust. So tell me more about your friend with the kid." She says.

"Oh her name is Emma Swan. She is a single mother after her ex left her for another woman. She works all day and barley even has time for him anymore. I mean I get it she wants to work extra hours to make sure his life is great. I think she needs to stop all the over work and spent time with her so. I also think she is lonely she needs to find someone to love her and show her there is more to life then work." I tell her.

"Girl I know what you mean kinda. My husbands best friend Killian Jones is a crazy sex boy. He just has a problem he needs to learn to love someone and show him that life isnt all party and if he looks for it maybe he will find love." She says.

"Wow Emma and Killian are two different people. Emma has what Killian should learn is real and Killian as the side Emma is missing." I say.

"You wanna hook them up?" She asks.

"Maybe we should." I say.

"Yeah Okay. For when?" She ask.

"Tomorrow at 8." I tell her.

"Okay great." She says.

After work I told Belle about this as I did Rumple and Victor and they agree. We all went over to Emma's after Belle and Rumple picked up Henry. Henry went to bed at 8 and Emma still wasnt home.

"Hello?" Emma asks walking in at 9.

"Hey Em have a seat." Belle says.

"Whats going on?" She asks us.

"Your going out on a date tomorrow night at 8." I tell her.

Mary-Margaret's POV

Regina, Robin, David, and I all waited for Killian to get off work, but before he could party we blocked him so he couldnt leave.

"Let me out its 9:30 the party is happening." He says.

"Doesnt matter Killian you need this." David says.

"Need what?" He ask.

"Someone. So we got you a date for tomorrow at 8." I tell him.

Emma's POV

A date are they crazy! The guy sounds like a total dick bag asshole.

Killian's POV

A date? This chick seems to have no fun in her vains a total stick in the mud.