Oh, the waves roll low
And the waves roll high
And so it goes
Under the bright blue
Endless Sky
Waves try to measure
The days that we treasure
Wave hello
And wave goodbye

Lucy looked at me with a small smile, "t-thank y-you for s-saving me." I broke down into tears as Lucy gave her last breath. It was Alison's death all over again. I held Lucy's dead body close to me. I felt a hands on my shoulders making me look up to see Steve on one side and Johnny on the other. I shook my head and went back to holding Lucy close to me. Uncle Thor took off his red cape and gave it to me. I wrapped it around Lucy and continued to hold her close.
"I can try and heal her" my dad said making me look at him.
"P-please" I said. He rushed over and took Lucy out of my arms. He found the wound and laid his hand against it. His magic slowly finding it's way into Lucy's body. I dried my tears as the color in Lucy's face returned. Once my father was done he handed Lucy back to me. She didn't move. She didn't breath. I closed my eyes and started to cry again.

Flashback

"Jade, why would I want to kill my own daughter?" He asked staring at me with his emerald green eyes.
"We're f-family" I said.
"I know what it feels like to be misunderstood" He said kneeling down to my height.
"I'm always seen as the enemy. Only a few people understand me!" I groaned, "but I'm not even suppose to be out of my hiding area."
"Hiding area?" He asked.
"Can't tell you. I don't want danger to come to Alison" I growled poking his chest harshly, "you hurt her!"
"It was simply trying to get to you" he said soothingly as he grabbed my wrist.
"That's why I hate you" I hissed, "why'd you leave me and momma?"
"I didn't want to leave. I had to go back to Asgard" he said.
"I'm not on your side. I want to be something I know I can be" I said taking out my katanas and twirling them in my hands.
"You'll fight your own father?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.
"Yes... You're no father to me" I said running at him swinging my katanas in different directions. He kicked me in the stomach and my katanas fell to the ground with a clinking sound. I looked up at him and turned my head to the side. I ran at him once again and jumped landing on his shoulders. I tightened my thighs around his neck trying to choke him. He threw me off of his shoulders and towered over me.
"JADE!" I heard someone yell. I turned to see Alison standing with Emma, Thea and Arianna. I wasn't paying attention and Loki kicked the back of my knee making me yelp and my leg give out. Emma ran at Loki and sucker punched him right in the jaw. Emma helped me stand as Loki rubbed his jaw where Emma had punched him.
"What were you thinking?!" Emma asked pulling me farther away from Loki.
"I'll tell you later" I said.
"No tell us now" Thea said as Arianna glared at Loki with her hands in flames.
"Steve told me that I was the enemy and always will be" I mumbled making Arianna's flames grow larger, "I came looking for Loki... To change what everyone thought of me."
"Don't listen to Steve" Emma said putting her hand on my shoulder.
"He doesn't see how damaged people can be" said Thea.
"Jade! You might need this" Alison said holding up my mask and she tossed it to me. I caught it and put it onto my face.
"The Raven has been released from her cage" Emma said. The four of us charged at Loki at full speed. Thea and Emma combined their dark magic together and blasted it at Loki knocking him off his feet. Arianna grabbed one of my katanas and warmed it up before hitting Loki's arm with it. Loki teleported somewhere and strong arms wrapped around my neck. I elbowed him in the stomach before biting his hand. He yelled out loudly in pain.
"EVERYBODY DUCK!" I yelled as Emma, Thea, and Arianna laid down on their stomachs and ice blasted everywhere. It hit Loki in the chest making him fall backward.
"J-Jade?" asked a weak voice. I turned to see Alison with an ice shard sticking out of her stomach.
"NO!" I yelled and rushed toward her. Before she fell to the ground, I quickly caught her, "no. No. No. This can't be happening!" Alison laid her head in my lap as I slowly pulled the ice shard out of her stomach. She whimpered at the pain and I apologized silently.
"J-Jade can y-you sing for m-me?" Alison asked as her skin grew cold.
"Sure, what song?" I asked moving her hair from her face.
"L-Lullaby" she said as Emma, Thea and Arianna stood behind me with tears in their eyes.
Flashback Over

"Look!" I heard Johnny yell making me open my eyes. Lucy's eyes began to flutter open slowly making me gasp.
"LUCY!" I said hugging her tightly.
"J-Jade?" Lucy asked as she began to cry and bury her face in my neck.
"It's me. I'm here" I said holding her close to me. I began to cry tears of joy. Steve kneeled down beside us. Lucy saw Steve and threw her little arms around him and pulled him into a large embrace. It was a big group hug now. Steve's muscular arms wrapped around the two of us. Me and Lucy snuggled into Steve's chest and the three of us cried tears of joy. Lucy wasn't dead. I wish we could've done this to save Alison. I would've done anything I could to save Alison.
I stood up and picked up Lucy holding her close still. The vehicle drove toward us with Emma in the front seat with a small smile on her face, "I'll get you two to the jet." I climbed on and thanked Emma. I held Lucy close as Emma drove through the forest toward the jet that was away from the fight.
Once me and Lucy got on the jet I closed the door and Emma drove away to go back to the fight. I laid Lucy down on a seat to let her get some rest. I moved hair out of her face with a small smile, "get some rest, kiddo."

Did I make you guys cry?😢 I'm sorry if I did. But if you almost cried I am also sorry~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️