Honeymoon Part 1

* * *

A/N: explicit scene ahead

* * * 

When I made my way out onto the deck I heard soft delicate music flowing from the outside of the door and when I stepped out onto the cool dark wood there was candles lit everywhere on the railings of the balcony. My eyes landed on him. My lovely husband who I adored and loved so, so much. He was shirtless now, his long, smooth back faced me and I ran swiftly but quietly on my tippy toes to him and wrapped my arms around his waist as I pressed my chest to the middle of his back. He sighed in relief and turned around to look at me. And when his eyes met with my body they widened with shock. I rested my hand on my hip and smiled innocently at him. 

"w-wow" He huffed, nearly out of breath. I smiled, it was working. He moved closer to me and slid his hands around my waist, looking into my eyes. "you don't have to dress like that to impress me." He whispered before pressing his lips to mine passionately. After I had changed into this, I had taken all the pins out of my hair so it fell perfectly curled to the middle of my back. Aspen reached his hands down to my thighs picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I wanted this. I wanted him. He began to walk into the bedroom, leaving the balcony door open. When he reached the bed, he leaned down and gently set me down, hovering over me. 

Flashes of Harley raping me were vivid in my head, I gasped and opened my eyes, pulling away from Aspen. Nearly six years later and I still deal with this pain. 

"baby what's wrong?" Aspen said looking worriedly down at me. I wouldn't let my past ruin what I have now. 

"N-nothing." I stuttered. "I'm okay." I smiled at him forgetting the flashback. He gently stroked my face and looked into my eyes. 

"don't worry my love. I won't ever hurt you like that. Just focus on me, on us." He whispered soothingly. I nodded and kissed him again. This time, with my thoughts only on Aspen I made it through. After kissing intensely for a while and skimming each others bodies did we finally begin what I wanted. He pulled away for a moment before gripping the end of the bow to the top of my lingerie. I gulped, what if he didn't want me anymore from what he saw next. I mean it wasn't anything bad of course, just my breasts. But what if he didn't like them. 

"baby, I can see the worry." he sighed. "I will always love you for you. Don't ever forget that." He reassured me. And with that, I nodded and he pulled the bow until it fell loose exposing my top half. He sucked in a breath and kissed me hard while he moved his hand to massage my breast. He sat up, pulling me with him without breaking the kiss and slid the top off my arms leaving me bare. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me close and kissed me. Our skin gliding together, the chill his touch left on my body, and the way his lips kissed down my skin to my stomach made me itch for more. His touch was the most addictive part. 

He stood up, dropping his pants and kicking them behind him before crawling back onto the bed and over me. I sat up kneeling in front of him as he strung one finger around the strap to my bottoms with desire in his eyes. I nodded again as I gripped his shoulders firmly. Without hesitation he plucked them off of me leaving me completely naked. I all of a sudden felt self conscious of my body but as Aspen rubbed the inside of my thighs my insecure thoughts disappeared. His hand connected with the middle of my legs and a shock jolted through me. Sparks flew through my uterus and set butterflies off in my stomach. He began to rub making me quietly grumble with satisfaction. I couldn't take it anymore, I gripped his boxers and dropped them. My eyes widened at his length as I gripped it, his eyes shut as he hung his head back, rubbing harder at where his hand still laid. 

Without warning he wrapped his muscular arms around me and laid me across the bed. My body began to shake with nervousness as I knew what was about to happen. He spread my legs and rested his tip against me before looking into my eyes, as if asking permission. I smiled at him and nodded awaiting the sensation of him being inside of me. He hovered over me as he gently pushed himself into me. We both moaned in satisfaction before he quickened his speed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently scratched at his back, making him push deeper into me while pressing his body against mine. 

After a long amazing time of him penetrating me we both began to feel the climax riding up on us. As I climaxed I felt him as well, his body tensed up as he squeezed his eyes shut and let it spill into me. His muscles relaxed as he gently laid next to me, pulling me to him. I rested my head on his chest as he pulled the white sheet over our hips. We both sat there in silence for a short moment as we caught our breath and once we did, I propped myself up on my elbow and looked into his tired eyes. He smiled as he reached his hand up and ran it through my long blonde hair. 

"I love you baby girl" he told me. I smiled, finally... I was happier than ever, with the one I loved the most. 

"I love you too" I said before kissing his lips softly and laying back on his chest. 

Minutes later I fell asleep to his heartbeat and they way he breathes when he's asleep.