Married

~

Later in the night, just half way into our reception I changed into a different dress. This dress was beautiful too, but more sexy fitting then my wedding dress. The sleeves dipped off my shoulders and the neck came down in a v, showing a little bit of cleavage but not to much. Then about mid thigh the under white of the dress stopped and the see through lace continued down to my feet with a slice down the right side, which showed off my leg a little. It was a lovely dress and perfect for the rest of the reception. When I came back into the room everyone cleared the way, looking at me in amazement and some in awe. I smiled knowing I looked good, I felt sexy in this. I passed by the lynch's and they all dropped their jaws, even Rydel... Ross looked at me with big, needful eyes but I glanced back ahead of me and found Aspen staring at me with his mouth slightly parted. 

"you look..." He paused as he walked up to me. "outstanding" I smiled and hugged him. 

~

~

When the reception was coming to an end, Aspen led me outside under the twinkling stars and showed me what awaited for me. A long black limo sat in the parking lot with a chauffeur standing next to the back door. Rydel, Ivory and Lucy stood holding luggage, Rydel and Ivory held two suitcases, and Lucy held a case that looked more like a bathroom bag, just a bit larger. I looked to Aspen and smiled. "where are you taking me?" I asked. He just smirked and brought me to the limo. 

"it's a surprise." He told me before looking at the crowd of people who followed us out. "say goodbye my dear." I looked to the crowd and waved. 

"Goodbye everyone, thank you all so much." I smiled widely. 

"wait." A shout was heard from the crowd as people moved to let him through. Ross. He ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. "I just needed to hug you one more time." He whispered as he held me closer to him. I hugged him back and when he pulled away I stood on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. 

"thank you Ross. For everything." I told him before looking to Aspen and climbing in the limo. Aspen shut my door after giving me a smile, shook Ross' hand, waved to everyone and climbed in the other side. The chauffeur put our bags in the back and climbed in the drivers seat. The window between the back and the front was tinted and shut so Aspen and I were alone now. He wrapped his arm around me  before looking me in the eyes and kissing me gently. 

"my beautiful wife" He smirked at the thought that we were now married. 

~

After a long drive, taking about at least two hours we had arrived at a place. Aspen got out and came to open my door before taking my hand and showing me around. We were near docks, and the smell of the ocean hit my nose and I sighed with joy. I loved the ocean. 

"we're almost there." He told me as the chauffeur was taking our luggage and putting it on a boat. Not a large boat, and not a small boat. It was a bass boat, a shiny red with a string of gold lacing the outside. We walked over to it and without a word the chauffeur dropped the key into Aspen's hand and left. I slipped off my heels and took Aspen's hand to get into the boat. Once in Aspen untied it and pushed it away from the dock as he jumped in. 

We sped across the ocean waves for about ten minutes until I saw an island come into view. A large, beautiful house sat on the edge of it, with a nice wooden dock and large balcony that came off a room. The bottom half was made mainly of glass with a few pieces of dark wood here and there and the top part had many windows but was made mainly from the dark wood. It was beautiful, lit up perfectly. 

"my parent's gave it to us for a wedding gift." Aspen told me. I smiled brilliantly at the quite large island as I thought of everything we could do there. The boat slowed as we neared the island and finally docked. Aspen tied it and took my hand before helping me off the boat. After he grabbed our luggage and followed me as I walked towards the large house. I pushed the large door and it spun in a circle nearly closing Aspen out but he quickly stepped in and set the bags down. He then moved behind me and rested his hands on my hips. I looked around in amazement. This place was beautiful. 

"would you like to go explore?" Aspen chuckled. I nodded and moved throughout the house as Aspen went to put our bags in the bedroom. Once looking in the kitchen, living room, bathroom and dining room, I went upstairs and smiled. A large bedroom with a huge bath was the only thing that was up here. It was beautiful. A large king size bed sat in the middle with four large wooden posts on each end and a white curtain dangling around it and dipping down over the bed. The curtain was split and tied on the sides of the bed. It was beautiful. I loved every bit of it. I looked to my left of the bed finding another door made of glass, this lead to the large wooden balcony. I opened it and stepped out, immediately falling in love. 

Arms wrapped around my waist as Aspen kissed the side of my neck with passion. I closed my eyes feeling the spike in my veins. 

"do you like it?" Aspen asked me, referring to the house. 

"I love it." I told him. He smiled and kissed my neck again. I turned around in his arms and looked him in the eye. "were married." I informed him. He smiled. 

"I know." He chuckled. 

"babe." I paused. He looked at me confused. I decided I'd just jump to it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips hard to his. He immediately understood. I pulled away quickly, stopping him. "wait. I'll be right back. Stay here." I briefly said before running back inside and to my bag. I know Lucy would back something that could come in use. I rummaged through my bag before pulling out the perfect item. I knew she would. You never seem to disappoint Lucy. I silently thanked her while running to the bathroom and taking off my dress. I slipped it on and looked in the body mirror in the corner of the bathroom. 

It was black lace lingerie, tight everywhere. It was a sexy black, spaghetti strap that fit tight to my breasts and from the bottom of the "bra" it split into two, flowing out till my belly button with a bow in the middle of my breasts. The bottoms were black as well but nearly see through with two grayish black bows on the inside of my hips and from the bows on it was just a small black strap. I felt extremely sexy in this and looked at myself once more in the mirror. My hands were shaking as I ran for the sink and brushed my teeth. I then fixed my hair in the mirror, smiled at myself and ran back to the balcony.