Plans.

Aspen had asked how it went and I replied with good. I told him I needed to talk to him and he agreed. We sat down and I told him that I swear I saw Ross outside the window of the bridal shop. I also told him that I saw him when I walked out but he disappeared down the alley. I said how I swear to God he was real, but no one else saw him, and no one just disappears like that. Aspen told me I should call Rydel or Riker and get them to secretly bring Ross somewhere so I could meet him, because we both know he wouldn't comply if he knew. I agreed to do it and now... I'm standing in my kitchen calling Rydel.

"Hello?" She answered after waiting forever.

"Del." I smiled. She giggled.

"Skylar!" She cheered. I laughed.

"yes. I have a favor to ask of you and Riker..." I sighed looking up at Aspen who was leaned against the kitchen table smiling at me. I told myself over and over again I had to do this.

"yes of course what is it?" She wondered.

"well I was hoping you and Riker could get Ross to meet me somewhere. Don't tell him because we all know how that will work out... but tell him you're bringing him somewhere or like i don't know out to eat. I want to talk to him and I think it's sort of needed..." I gulped praying she would say yes.

"we will do that. He's been so depressed since that day..." she sighed. "he hasn't been his self since you left him..." I gulped again and looked at Aspen with terrified eyes. I didn't want to fall back to Ross because I knew what would happen. I loved Aspen more than my life and Ross wasn't going to ruin this for me.

"yeah... I've seen some videos of him and his tweets. but um... can you have him at the park at six tomorrow night?" I asked.

"yes. We will be there." Del replied.

"thank you so much Del." I exclaimed.

"anytime Sky! Love you!" She sang.

"Love you too!" I said before hanging up. I huffed and walked to Aspen. I leaned against him as he took me into his arms. "I'm scared." I told him.

"why?" He questioned.

"because... I haven't spoke to Ross since that day. What if something happens? what if he gets mad or starts crying or something. I don't want to be sympathetic to him. He broke my heart. I just want to talk... Set things right. ya know?" I looked up at Aspen. He nodded.

"I understand my dear. Don't worry everything will be okay." He told me while rubbing my back.

"will you come with me? stay in the car or something? please. Just in case?" I pleaded.

"I can't. This is something you have to do alone my love. I promise i'll be there if you need me. But I can't come with you." He said as he stroked my hair.

"okay..." I huffed.

"let's go to bed darling." I nodded and followed him to my bedroom.