chapter 145

While they went to do that, back with the Loonatics and the others...

Tweetums kept running down a hallway. "I taught I taw a puddy tat!"

Sylth Vester stormed over and towered over the bird prince.

"I did!" Tweetums looked way up at the cat cyborg. "I did taw a puddy tat!"

"This seems almost too easy." Akito said.

Tweetums feared the worst, shivering as Sylth Vester stalked him to a wall with nowhere else to go.

"Sylth Vester!" Ace called. "Back off! You okay there, Tweetums?"

"Something... Is not... Right..." Tweetums looked dizzy and sick to his stomach.

"He's on our side for the time being." Akito assured the canary.

"I don't blame ya bein' scared by old Nine Lives here," Duck added in. "He gives me the heeby jeebies too."

"No... It's not that... It's..." Tweetums's voice grew stiff and robotic as electric sparks flew around his tiny body. "It's... It's!!!" Suddenly, he popped out in the middle of the floor, revealing to be a robot.

"Wait, he's a robot?" Estelle asked.

"I knew this was too easy." Akito said.

The real Tweetums watched this, then started to run off.

"Gotcha!" Vincent grabbed the canary in his hand.

"All right," Optimatus firmly glared at the canary. "Now, where's the scepter, you winged rodent?"

"You're a bad, bad man and I'll never tell you!" Tweetums glared.

"Tell us now or else you are dead!" Vincent glared.

"Go ahead!" Tweetums glared as he was squeezed slightly. "But you'll be sowwy!"

"Squeeze harder, Vincent." Optimatus commanded.

"With pleasure," Vincent snarled, squeezing harder, revealing that was a robot as well. "Are you kidding me?!" he glared, crushing the robot in his hand.

"You're a robot!" Optimatus scowled.

"I also have a self-destruct mechanism!" Tweetums's head replied before demonstrating so.

"I hate that bird." Vincent coughed out smoke.

The Loonatics and Sylth Vester then flew off to find the real Tweetums, passing large bird baths with multiple Tweetums robot clones singing together, but one of them broke the cycle and spotted Sylth Vester from the crowd. The canaries then all spoke together, making it even more confusing.

"You cannot be serious!" Duck groaned before looking at Akito. "Hey, kid, can you tell who is the real fluff ball?"

"I'm sure I should be able to do that." Akito said as he came to the birds that stared at the visitors. He began to use his X-Rays vision on all of the Tweetums's to see which one was the real Tweetums.

One Tweetums robot clone dressed in royal robes came over to Akito and pecked his foot.

Akito looked down, then saw this was also a robot clone. "What is it?" he sighed.

"Mr. Akito, I am carrying an important message for you and Mr. Duck from the real Tweetums." the canary said.

Ditto rushed over to the clone Tweetums, happy to see it. The clone's eyes glowed and there showed a holographic image of the real Tweetums in a bubble bath.

"Oh, goody," Tweetums smiled. "I see you finally got here, Mr. Duck and Mr. Akito, but not to wowwy, I'm safe, and when you find me, one of you can scwub my widdle back."

"Not it!" Akito announced.

"Oh, yeah, I'll count the moments..." Duck grumbled.

"So, where is Little High and Mighty?" Ace then asked.

"Because this message could be intercepted, I've been programmed not to tell." the robot clone replied.

"Then how do we find Tweetums outside from Akito's X-Ray vision?" Lexi asked.

"Well, I can tell I've been programmed to give Mr. Akito and Mr. Duck cwues." the clone then stated.

"Oh, great, 'cwues'." Duck groaned.

"Alright, then give us the clues." Akito said.

"The journey will take you down a treacherous path," the clone warned. "Where you'll face all sorts of dangers!"

"Just what I've been looking forward to." Duck deadpanned.

"See?" the clone smiled. "Tweetums was right about you!"

"Just lead the way to the first clue." Akito said, picking up the clone Tweetums.

"You got it." Tweetums nodded to him.

Akito began to walk, following Clone Tweetums's directions that were given by the real Tweetums. The others followed the best they could as they were in search for the Royal Tweetums.