chapter 142

Jenny and Simon were transported back at the Loonatics Tower to help Tech and Rev. The parents decided to go too and waited for the others to come back as there was a birthday party set up, that had to be put on hold for a little while.

"Time to suit up, crime-fighters," Ace told everyone as they secured their spacesuits. "Evil waits for no one. Zadavia, with Tech, Rev, Jenny, and Simon back at HQ with the folks, you better hang here and monitor the communications."

"Remember, Ace, the fate of the universe hangs in the balance." Zadavia warned.

"No biggy, Boss Lady," Duck responded. "You got a secret weapon on your side and that weapon is DANGER DUCK!"

"Are you sure about that?" Patch asked Duck.

"Yeah!" Duck said, then did a tornado spin out of his knight armor and did karate kicks. "Haha!"

"Uh, just the same, you may still stand a chance." Zadavia then said, much to Duck's misfortune.

With that, the Loonatics jetted out in their spacesuits while Akito and Felicity didn't need any. As Akito flew out with Felicity.

"What happened to the royal outfit?" Ace asked Duck.

"He got rid of it." Akito told him.

They landed into Planet Blanc and it was now in ruins.

"Oh, brother," Duck commented. "This royal nest is a real mess!"

"Looks like it's all over." Ace frowned.

"Tweetums has still gotta be alive." Akito said.

They came into the broke down throne room which didn't have anybody in it. They then heard familiar music.

"Uh-Oh, that sounds like trouble." Ace said.

Rupes came in with his cosmic guitar. "Did someone call for an encore, baby?"

"Is he dressed like he's in the 60's?" Collette asked.

"Looks more like the 80's threw up to me." Patch replied.

"Everybody's a critic." Rubes groaned.

"Can you blame them?" Vincent and Captain Pollution asked.

"Unless you wanna face the wrath of Danger Duck's extra large cornbeef hold the side jumbo eggs, I suggest you drop your weapon and give us the bird!" Duck threatened, making egg spheres come into his hands.

"It would be my pleasure." Rupes smirked, then zapped his guitar.

Duck's eggs exploded all over him and he fell right down on top of Lexi.

"Not very a smart move, Biggest Screw-Up of All TIme." Vincent smirked.

A dark chuckle was heard and the throne turned to reveal Optimatus. "Surprise... Surprise... If it isn't my favorite little crime-fighting cotton head and the band of brats?"

The Looantics glared firmly to him.

"Yeah, Optimatus, I got a question for ya," Ace smirked. "You get cable with that eye thingy?"

"You are more of an annoying creature than your child army." Optimatus sneered.

"Yeah, well, you're no Happy Joe either." Akito sneered back.

Optimatus charged up his arms.

"Incoming!" Eloise called.

Optimnatus zapped at them and the Loonatics jumped out of the way.

"What is this guy's deal?" Collette asked.

Ace zapped his laser eyes which got blocked and repelled off by a sword. Lexi then tried a brain blast.