chapter 63

"Whew, the world is saved, nothing could possibly go wrong now." Vincent said.

"Kid, ya shut down the wormhole!" Ace smiled at Simon.

Simon looked rather cranky right now, even if he saved thousands' of people's lives.

Cherry picked up Simon. "That wormhole's not gone, it's just relocated, if we don't leave now, we're gonna get sent to a galaxy far, far away!"

"Everyone, into my brother's ship now!" Zadavia ordered the others.

They rushed to Optimatus's ship to make their great escape and made it away before the wormhole could swallow them all up. However, there was a surprise...

"Zadavia, now you will pay!" Optimatus smiled evilly.

"Allow us to finish this guy off." Atticus and Akito volunteered.

"Do what you must." Zadavia allowed them to take on Optimatus this time.

Optimatus was about to zap them, but Akito zapped in return, making the man fall over and drop his laser hand gun.

Atticus then went after Optimatus and picked him up. "Now, you'll pay for all of this."

Zadavia picked up the cannon and made a new wormhole come out and suck up her evil brother.

"I'LL BE BACK!" Optimatus yelled as he was taken away.

"Hopefully that won't be anytime soon." Atticus said.

The ship then escaped and the land they were previously on vanished from thin air.

"Thank you, Loonatics," Zadavia smiled. "You saved me and the galaxy. You're all heroes, I am very impressed with Simon's inclusion on this mission. It was such an honor to work with the legendary Cherry and Atticus, even you..." she looked over to Slam and Duck.

"We were happy to help, Zadavia." Atticus said with a smile.

"So, uhh... What's gonna happen to Optimato or whatever?" Duck asked.

"The wormhole will open in some cold part of the universe," Zadavia informed, she then came to Simon with a medallion with the Loonatics logo on it. "And I, award you, Simon Vincent Forte for your sacrifice, help, and dedication to the other Loonatics for helping save the day with your abilities..." She then put the medallion around his neck as Cherry carried him. "You will make a brilliant hero someday when you grow up."

Simon did an actual baby thing and suckled on the metal part of his medallion.

"Aw! He's suckling on it." Estelle said, finding it adorable.

"Excuse us a moment..." Cherry carried Simon off to take care of some serious business that he needed for a long time today.

"I hope Papa is okay back home..." Felicity realized that her father was the only one of her family not with them.

"Oh, I'm sure he's fine." Estelle said, hopeful.

Soon, the ship had landed, surprising Massive, WeatherVane, Mastermind, and Sypher.

"Kids, I know you're Loonatics now and you have missions, but I was wondering, if you would let me, we could go home together until your next mission?" Atticus offered. "Just a way to say sorry for being gone so long?"

"We'd really love that, Dad, but first, me, Estelle, Vincent, Felicity, and the team are needing to take these four back to where they belong." Akito said, referring to the villains.

"Okay, I'll wait." Atticus smiled.

Akito, Estelle, Vincent, and Felicity smirked, then set off to beat up the bad guys and take them straight back to prison where they belong.

"It's so nice to have the family together..." Cherry said quietly as she held Simon who was now sleeping in her arms.

"It sure is." Atticus smiled as he saw the kids and the Loonatics beat up the bad guys.

After the villains were taken care of, it was time for them to go.

"We'll take it from here, kid, go spend some time with your old man." Ace smiled.

Akito smiled back, then went back to his family, feeling a whole lot better now.

"Let's go home." Akito said.

Atticus nodded, he took Akito and Estelle's hands while Vincent came behind as they took their own portal home. Cherry waved as she left with Felicity and Simon.

"Let's hope Mom isn't too worried." Akito said.

"Oh, your mother is stronger than she looks, she lived with dogs before she met your grandparents and uncle, remember?" Atticus reassured with a smile.

"Yeah, but the first time we were in the future, Mom was starting to get worried, at least that's what Mom got to tell me the day after our first day into the future." Estelle said.