chapter 37

While that was going on, the Loonatics and the twins and their Fuzz-Z's were having dinner as well.

"That was quite an adventure and with those pegasuses no less." Ace commented.

"Actually, the correct way to pronounce it is pegasi." Tech said.

"Whatever, still kinda cool." Ace smiled.

"Wonder if we'll see them again," Duck shrugged. "Especially that chicken."

"Her name is Scootaloo." Akito said.

"Whatever." Duck shrugged then.

"She was pretty fast with her size," Rev was impressed with Scootaloo. "Guess that's what it's about having wings, being a born flyer and everything."

"Yep." Akito said.

"I wonder if we'll see them again." Lexi shrugged.

"Like they say, time will tell." Tech also shrugged.

After they finished their dinner, they still had time until an upcoming mission which seemed to take a while. Since they had so much free time, the Loonatics decided to go to the next Basherball game and this time, they could enjoy it. He had only been to one full game so far, but Akito was already as big a fan of the game as Duck was.

"This is so awesome!" Akito cheered.

"Trick Daley sounds like a pro." Estelle said to the others.

"Oh yeah, he's the real star of the Acme Rangers." Lexi smiled.

"Cool." Akito said.

"Have a great time at the game with Ace and Rev." Tech said.

"You're not coming?" Akito asked.

"Eh, sports aren't really my thing," Tech smiled apologetically. "Have a good time though."

"And I would love to come, but the tickets are all sold out." Duck said.

"Me and Lexi have to train together." Estelle said.

"Okay... I'll tell ya guys all about it." Akito was eager to see the game.

"Come on, kid, we better get goin' before they start without us!" Rev was eager as well.

"Okay, okay, Ace, we better get going before Rev explodes from excitement." Akito said to male rabbit AKA male bunny.

"Right-o, kid!" Ace agreed with him.

The others waved as they went to the game and went to do their own thing.

"This is going to be so awesome!" Akito cheered.

Ace and Rev chuckled as they left with Akito to get their game on.

Once they got to the game, they just had to get to their seats.

"I need to find out when this game was invented..." Akito said to himself once he sat down in a great seat so he wouldn't miss out on all the action.

"You excited, I know I am." Rev said at his usual speed.

Akito laughed in anticipation. "Very, I hope it starts soon!"

"You and me both, kid." Ace said.

The audience cheered once the lights dimmed and the announcer welcomed them to the game with Mr. Leghorn in the crowd as well and the game was about to start.

"Oh, this is so exciting." Akito said, getting excited.

The bashing had begun and the Acme Rangers were doing great so far as always.