chapter 116

They went into the lab to find a way to hatch a plan against Melvin the Martian.

"So what do you have tech to help us fight back against him?" Jenny asked, referring to Melvin.

"It might be complicated, but the martian civilization is ten million years ahead of ours!" Tech replied once he was at his computer. "They can do a few things even I can't do."

"You mean like wearing tutus in public?" Duck scoffed.

"I mean like overpowering a trillion times bigger than our planet," Tech glanced back at him. "With that much juice, we're toast!"

This caused for Estelle and Lexi to gasp.

"Well, we got no choice," Ace said. "If 'Tiny' wants a war, we'll give him a war!"

"Yeah!" Akito agreed.

"Or we could just give him Whats-Her-Names?" Duck shrugged nonchalantly.

This caused for the others to glare at him.

"Duck's right," Lexi spoke up. "We're to blame."

"Yeah." Estelle frowned.

"I don't get it." Duck commented.

"It's a Beauty Trojan War?" Lexi insisted.

"Yeah." Estelle added.

"Beauty's got nothing to do with it," Duck scoffed. "You just agree, you're to blame."

"I'm the one who touched the computer in the first place, it's really ME who's to blame." Rev covered up.

"Right, you deserve the blame." Duck said.

"But I created the weapon's system program." Tech stepped in. "If anyone's to blame, it's me."

Duck then suddenly teleported into his lap. "I agree!" he then teleported away with Tech at hand.

"Duck!" Akito glared.

Duck put Tech into his chair and spun him around, forcing him to take blame for Rev, Estelle, and Lexi.

"Duck, you are not helping at all." Akito said.

Duck teleported next to Ace since he was the leader. "Hey, maybe we can ship 'em all out?"

Ace gave him a look, not agreeing, almost wondering why he let Duck join the Loonatics again.

"Can I please punch Duck?" Akito asked Ace.

"Hmm..." Ace rolled his eyes. "Just don't put him in the hospital."

"Fine." Akito groaned.

"You shouldn't blame yourselves..." Jenny said to Lexi and Estelle.

"But it's all our faults..." Lexi insisted. "We thought it was a video game!"

"Yeah." Estelle nodded.

"I am sorry that all this happened and the alien is coming, but we can all get through this with the power of togetherness and teamwork." Felicity spoke up.

"Yeah." Jenny nodded.

"HYAH!" Akito then punched Duck, but didn't use all of his strength in the punch to respect Ace's wishes.

"OWWW!" Duck whined. "What was that for!?"

"Why do you think?" Akito glared.

"Agh, you're scum." Duck scoffed.

Akito simply groaned that Duck couldn't figure out why he punched him.

The countdown was set for 24 hours. Jenny was worried about Vincent more than the others, though probably not as much as Akito or Estelle, he was their brother after all.