chapter 102

The Loonatics got together, Felicity, Vincent, Jenny, and Patch did not join them yet, but the others met at downtown Acmetropolis. There was a crowd together in front of a building and hiding behind police tape.

"Who's up there?" Estelle wondered.

"Some maroon called 'Sagittarius Stomper'." Ace replied as he took a megaphone.

"Why's he called that?" Estelle asked.

"Must be a killer bad guy..." Ace shrugged, he then called into the megaphone, demanding that the Stomper come down easy or else he would be given a bad taste of the Loonatics.

Suddenly, a toilet with a picture of an anvil came crashing down and squashed Duck in the middle of the road.

"Ooh, that had to hurt..." Akito winced slightly.

"I'll bring him down," Tech offered and took out his newest invention. "Behold the Atomic Phase Tonic Particular, APTP for short."

"What does it do, besides being unpronounceable?" Duck asked.

"It basically shape-shifts solid to liquid and then water to gas." Akito explains.

"I think Slam needs one of these..." Duck muttered as Slam ate from a bucket of beans.

"I think the better idea is to change solids to liquids or else we got a mighty big problem on our hands!" Rev suggested as the bad guy was climbing up a building wall and smashed against one pillar, making it come crashing down.

"OLLIE OLLIE OXEN FREE!" Sagittarius called from on top of the building.

The innocent citizens screamed and ran from the crashing down pillar to avoid being crushed.

"I've got it." Akito said before flying up to catch it and stop it from crashing down.

Duck teleported the other way while the citizens still left. Akito gently took the pillar and put it next to another building, coming back to the others as well. However, Duck's teleportation knocked against Tech and it made the device drop to the ground and activated it. It then scanned and turned a man's car into pure water.

"Duck! What did you do?!" Akito glared as soon as he saw what was going on with Tech's invention.

"I didn't do anything!" Duck cried in defense.

"My machine!" Tech cried as the machine went haywire and turned everything solid into water.

A familiar park statue was being turned back into not just water, but back into the old foe of the Loonatics: Dr. Dare.

"At last, I am free!" Dr. Dare called out.

Stomper grabbed another pillar and threw it down.

"Don't worry!" Duck rushed to the invention to try to stop it. "Everything's under control!"

While Duck ran to try to stop the invention, Akito flew up to the other falling pillar at super speed and gently took it and placed it on the ground, carefully. Duck and Stomper had an argument over who would fall first after Duck nearly did. Duck then teleported behind Stomper, tied his robot arms together and ended up on his back, making Stomper land first in the middle of the road.

"Smartest move you ever made." Akito said after he set things to be right back in Acmetropolis.

A man with a hat and a notepad was excited as he saw that happen. "What a scoop!" he praised. "Danger Duck captures Stomper! What a hero!"

The citizens came back to praise Duck for his heroism.

"Are they serious?!" Estelle groaned.

Tech stammered, not believing what was happening. A short creepy old woman was coming over to the heroes then, calling Stomper her son and how he changed since the accident and showed rather grotesque looking baby pictures.

"Yikes." Estelle winced as soon as she saw the picture.

"Isn't he cute as a button?" the woman cooed.

"Eeeehhh..." Akito and Estelle gave nervous, but polite smiles.

The cops then arrested Stomper.

"I'll be back," Stomper growled as he walked with the cops. "And when I do, I'm gonna get the DUCK!"

'I would like to warn Duck that he should be nervous, but I won't.' Estelle thought to herself.