chapter 138

Later, Tech and Simon were in the lab, getting to work on Bootes's guitar. The two of them were hard at work building the guitar. Rev stood by for assistance whenever needed.

"I still can't believe we're doing this." Jenny said.

"It's the only way to get Zadavia and Captain Planet back." Tech replied, he then took the wires that Rev had and charged them to the guitar.

"Well, let's hope this works." Jenny said.

Rev handed gear with goggles to the others, even Ace and Lexi. The others put on the gear while Simon pulled a lever to lift the deathly musical instrument to charge it like the creation/birth of Frankenstein's Monster. Ace, Akito, Lexi, and Estelle rushed to take a look, but Rev held them back so they wouldn't get painfully shocked.

"Done yet?" Akito asked.

Rainbow sparks simmered into the guitar and it was now being lowered back down in front of the rich girl, baby boy, and male coyote.

"Now it's done." Tech said as Jenny and Simon sealed it securely.

"Finally." Estelle said.

The others looked in amazement as Tech wore the guitar, looking like a rock star.

"Whoa, Tech, you're a genius!" Ace praised.

"Yeah!" Akito smiled.

"Now, let's get back to work." Jenny said as she wiped her forehead.

Simon nodded, agreeing with Jenny. They then left the lab and went to get ready.

"Simon, you never cease to amaze me..." Felicity hugged her baby brother.

Simon glared at his sister, telling her that he still didn't like hugs.

"Oh, sorry, Simon..." Felicity restrained from the hug.

Simon calmed himself down and didn't let himself get angry at his sister.

"I think you take after Maman more than Papa." Felicity diangosed.

Simon shrugged, but he was calm now.

"All right, we have the coordinates to find Bootes," Jenny told the others. "Hopefully this'll bring Captain Planet and Zadavia back."

"You and me both." Akito said.

"Thanks, Jenny." Tech told the girl.

"No problem, Tech." Jenny smiled as her eyes seemed to flash again.

"Do you have something in your eyes?" Tech asked.

"I don't know what you could possibly mean by that." Jenny replied.

"Never mind that for now, let's jet." Ace suggested.

"I couldn't agree more." Akito said.

"You saw her eyes too?" Felicity asked the coyote.

"It can't be good..." Tech nodded to her.

With that, the Loonatics jetted to where Jenny told them to go.

'Don't worry, Uncle Planet and Zadavia we're coming.' Akito thought to himself.

The Loonatics went over to the coordinates and landed together on top.

"Everyone remember the plan?" Ace asked.

The others replied positively as they held their weapons.

Duck was unpeeling a banana however. "What?" he then dropped the banana and took out a large gun cannon. "I mean check!"

"They should be here any minute now." Jenny said.