chapter 4

While Akito was gone, Cherry opened the door as it slightly came above the roof and she wore futuristic clothing with Estelle and Vincent.

"Welcome to the future." Cherry told the kids once she helped them out of the car that was actually 10 years older than herself.

"Wow, this city looks amazing." Vincent said.

"Ooh... It is colder than Papa's room..." Felicity shivered slightly under her futuristic clothes.

Cherry took out a briefcase and looked for the year 2772 to give them enough currency for this time period for until they would find Akito and bring him back home. " to what I read, Acmetropolis had come down with a nasty heat wave in triple digits and then this iceberg showed up," she said as she took out several bills that would be considered cheap in this time frame. "The Loonatics must be trying to defrost the planet now."

"Then let's go and find them." Estelle said.

They all went to look around for possible places as the Loonatics went to initiate Plan B.

"You're on, Slam buddy!" Ace called to the Tasmanian Devil.

Slam's eyes glowed before he warped into a tornado in an attempt to melt the ice.

"So kid, you got any special moves?" Ace asked Akito.

"Yeah, I have the same strength as my dad who is as strong as the Greek hero, Hercules," Akito said. "But somehow, I feel like I got some new powers when I went through that portal."

"We'll check ya out when we get back to our place," Ace suggested as Slam worked his magic. "Whoa! What did this guy have for breakfast?" he asked as he suddenly felt hot.

The ice was melting and it was shown that several innocent bystanders were also frozen in the process.

"Oh, that overgrown Zamboni, melting ice isn't a superpower!" Duck scoffed. "Quarking is a superpower! Observe...." he then zapped away from them and ended up in one frozen chunk by accident, being as unlucky as Daffy Duck himself. "You can stop observing now..."

"Why I think you look better this way?" Akito asked with a smirk.

"I'm beginning to like this kid." Lexi said before ruffling his hair.

Duck hopped down as the temperature was increasing now, thanks to Slam's abilities to 78 degrees.

"Good guys: 1, Bad guys: ancient history." Ace chuckled.

Slam panted like a very hot dog once he finished helping out with what he could do.

"Wait..." Lexi's ears started to twinge, having super sensitive and selective hearing. "I'm picking up something..."

"Perhaps a high-pitched?" Duck deadpanned.

"Wait..." Akito said before he began to hear the same thing Lexi was hearing. "I hear it too."

"You do?" Lexi was a little surprised.

However, before anything else could happen, there was a huge explosion from the chunks of solid ice still there. This made a small flood of water appear with pieces of the ice waving in the water and a dragon-like figure appeared, shocking all of the Loonatics. The figure revealed to be a ship of some kind and it carried several armed soldiers.

"Those armored soldiers almost look like futuristic versions of vikings." Akito assumed.

"Boy, are you guys lost!" Ace looked angry with their intruders.

The lead one came in front of them and seemed bigger and stronger.

"What's up, Doc?" Ace greeted.