Piercings//Dinah

Y/n POV

Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and I were at a tattoo shop getting piercing along with Mani's mom.

Mani was on snapchat filming the whole thing with a scared Dinah.

"Babe I'm so scared" she said covering her face as  were looking through rings.

"It's alright babe I got you" I said making a decision to get my nose pierced.

It was my turn to go and I was so nervous but I didn't want to show Dinah how scared I was since she was already scared enough. i held Dj hands as they were doing it closing my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw Mani phone in my face as she recored.

"How you feeling y/n" Mani asked me.

"It actually isn't that bad"

Soon they were finished and it was Dinah's turn who looked like she was about to cry any second now. She closed her eyes and held my hand getting ready. As they started putting the needle in she started squeezing my hand very hard digging her nails into my hand which hurt very badly. She was on the verge of crying.

"Its cute. It's cute " Lauren said trying to distract Dinah.

"Yea its cute"Mani said

"Yea babe your almost done"

Finally Dinah was finished with her piercings and were happy the way they looked. When everyone was finished we said bye and hopped back in the car.

"That hurt so bad but it was worth it" Mani Said while looking at her piercing in mirror

"Yep but I am never getting on again"

..........................................................................
This probably sucked but I wanted to put something out. Hoped you liked it

~xoxo