Telling Her //Laurmani

Normani POV

We had just got back from doing our reflection tour a few weeks ago. The tour took so much energy out of us since we did shows almost everyday. When we got back from tour we got a couple of week of before we had to come back to LA to record for our next album.

When we returned to LA we were working our butts off with wanting to perfecting the album and was in the studio almost everyday.

The girls and I had a day off from recording so we decided to just lounge around the house for the day since we needed a break. I was currently in my room which I shared with Lauren on phone.

I developed a crush on Lauren during the X factor days and soon felt myself falling into love with her. The only person that knew about my crush was Dinah.

"Hey Mani we're about to watch a movie and wanted to see if you wanted to come watch it with us." Ally said peeking her head through the door.

"Yea I'll be down in a few seconds" I said as Ally nodded closing the door behind her.

I got out of the bed and going to my draw looking for my spandex shorts to wear. Once I found them I put them on and grabbed my phone before heading downstairs.

When I gor down stairs I saw Camila and Dinah already sharing a couch cuddled up together and Ally on the recliner cuddled up with a blanket. The only place left was sharing a couch with Lauren.

I sat down on Lauren's lap and cuddled up with her. Once we got situated I looked up at Dinah to see her already smirking at me and I just rolled my eyes at her.

Lauren POV

When Mani came downstairs I almost passed out. She looked so good in those shorts and they showed all her curves in the right places.
You see I've had the biggest crush on Mani for a long time now but was to afraid to tell her how I felt

I saw her eyes look around for a moment to see where to sit for a moment then her eyes landed on me. Oh god I thought as she started making her way towards me. Instead of sitting beside me she sat right on my lap. She started moving around a little to get comfortable which made me groan a little at the contact of her back against my front.

We ended up withe laying down on the couch and her practically laying on top of me. Someone hit play and the movie started playing.

"So what movie are we watching" Mani asked since she came down late.

"Hunger Games:Mocking Jay" Dinah answered

"Ohh I always wanted to se this" Mani squealed which made my heart flutter at how adorable she sounded.

As the movie was playing the room was dead silent as to everyone was so into it. I already saw the movie so I wasn't really paying attention. The only thing I could concentrate on was how close me and Mani were together.

I started to get bored so I got on my phone and started absent-mindedly drawing shapes on Mani stomach. I could've sworn I saw goosebumps on her arms as I was doing so.

"Wh-What are you doing Lauren" She whispered.

"Oh I'm sorry Mani I didn't even notice"

"It's fine"

I went back to tracing random shapes on her and I saw the goosebumps reappear on her arm. I smirked realizing the effect I had on her which meant she did like me back or at least had some type of feelings for me.

I decided to continue teasing her. I put on of my hands on her thigh and began to rub my hand up and down along her thigh. This time she didn't say anything but I Felt her shiver. I continued to do this for a few minutes before I started leaving soft kisses on her neck. Since Mani was practically laying on me none of the girls could see what I was doing plus they were to focused in on the show.

While placing kisses on her neck I heard her let out a soft moan that only I could hear.
I continued to rub her thighs with my hand and leave kisses on her neck until the movie was over.

Normani POV

Throughout the whole movie Lauren was teasing me by leaving kisses on my neck and rubbingy thigh. I guess she does like me after all.

Once the movie was over I decided to go to bed.

"Goodnight guys I'm headed to my room" I said while getting up off of Lauren and going upstairs

As I was walking up the stairs I heard Lauren say she was also going to sleep.

I was mad at her for doing those those things to me right in front of the girls. They could've saw her.

When I got to my room I got right in the ned and decided to check twitter for a bit. When Lauren came in the room I didn't even acknowledge her or spare her a glance. She tried talking to me nut I just ignored her.

"Cmon Mani you can't stay mad at me forever" she said while jumping on my bed and laying right next to me.

I turned to the side so I couldn't see her. I heard her groan as I did so.

"Mani I'm sorry ok Its not like I did something wrong"

Thats when I turned around to face her "you were doing those things to me right in front of the girls you could have been caught"

"Its not like you didn't enjoy it" Lauren said while smirking.

I stayed silent because I knew she was right. She signed once she notice me not say anything else back.

"Look Mani I like you a lot and I liked you for some time now and I was just scared to say so." She said looking me dead in the eye

I cracked a smile smile "I like you too Lauren"

"Wow we were both afraid to admit it" Lauren said while laughing softly

"Yea I guess so" I said also laughing

After our laughing died down we were just staring at each other. I then noticed how close we were to each other. I saw her eyes flicker to my lips and back to my eyes while my eyes did the same thing. Before I knew it we were both leaning in and our lips finally touched. Let me tell you that was the best kiss ever sparks went throughout my entire body. Lauren pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me. Both of her hands cupped my checks tilting face a little giving her better access.

Her tongue swipe across the bottom of my lips and I opened my mouth just enough for her. Soon our tongues came clashing into each other and we were fighting for dominance. Eventually I lost and let her tongue explore my mouth.

She started sucking on my bottom lip before biting my bottom lips while pulling away causing mento let out a soft moan. Once We pulled she rested her forehead against mine and smiled softly . After we caught our breath we cuddled up to each other.

"Mani?"

"Yea Lo"

"Will you be my girlfriend"

"Of course I will" I said giving her another quick kiss. After that I turned around while Lo put her arm around my waist pulling me closer

"Goodnight Mani. I love you" she said pressing a soft kiss to the back of my neck

"Goodnight Lo. Love you too"

....................................................................

I hoped you guys liked it don't forget to vote!!