Distance//Camila

Y/n Pov

Bzzzzz. Bzzzzz

I was woken up my my phone vibrating. I looked at my phone and saw it was a facetime call from Camila. I immediately woke up by seeing her name. Camila went on tour about a month ago and I haven't seen her since. I miss her so much but I don't tell her because I have to be strong for her.

"Hey Mila" I said looking through the phone with my morning voice.

"Hey babe...did I wake you up?" Camila said happily. Causing me to smile.

"Yea babe I have been tired lately work has been stressing me out" I said causing her to pout.

"Aw baby I'm sorry I can call you la-"

"No no babe its fine I don't care i you woke me up. It just gives me another reason to see you and hear your voice again" I said causing her to blush.

It got quiet after that and I saw a pout began to form on her face.

"What's wrong babe" I said seeing as it looked like she was about to cry.

"Its just I miss you" She said just above a whisper

"Aw I miss you to baby but remember you're doing this for your fans" i said trying to make her feel better.

"I-I just can- can't do it anymore y/n I miss you so much" Mila said while her voice cracked and tears started rolling down her face.

"No baby don't cry only a few months until we see each other again. And i will try to visit you on tour sometimes"

Her face lit up as I said that

"Really" she said smiling again

"Of course babe."

"Well babe I have to go we have to get up early tomorrow"

"I love you y/n"

"I love you to babe"

After I hung up I went online and booked the first flight to New York where there next show was. I also texted the girls and told them I was coming to visit for a few.

I put my phone down and laid down going to sleep with a smile on my face.

I'm coming for you baby. There be no more distance between us

.............................................................................
Here it is... Sorry it's short but school has been keeping me busy but I wanted to put something out.
I hope you all liked it
Don't forget to vote and comment to tell me what you think.

~xoxo