Best Friends//Camila

Y/n POV

I had just got he from work and was laying in my couch watching some tv. I eventually got bored so I decided to go on twitter. I saw that Austin Mahone was trending along with Camila who happens to be my best friend. Camila and I have been best friends since we were little kids. I was confused as to what was happening so I Decided to text Lo to see what was up.

Me: Y/n
Green Eyes: Lauren
.............................................

Me: Um whats going on with Camila and Austin

Green Eyes: You haven't heard

Me: No I just got off from work

Green Eyes: Well see for yourself

She sent me a link of an interview Austin did. I was confused as to why she sent me it but I clicked on it anyway.

It started of with Austin confirming his relationship with Becky G which was something that people should have been knew about. I mean they would always be seen together and post pictures together. Then it was something he said that caught me of guards.

"We're dating, I've never had like a real relationship before, so its pretty crazy" Austin admitted in the MTV interview.

That made me very upset because Austin and Camila had in fact dated last year. This also made me really upset because a few days before they broke up Mila did an interview saying how happy they were together. Camila really liked him even though everyone else thought he was a jerk and and a Bieber wannabe. Of course we didn't say this to Mila because she really liked him and we didn't want to make her upset.

I went on twitter again and saw Camila tweeted something:

@CamilaCabello97: Damm good to know.....

After Camila tweeted that the fans started going crazy with defending her and going on Austin about how him and Camila dated and how he was a wannabe and that he was a jerk for saying that. They even got the hashtag #Camiladefensesquad trending.

I decided to text Lauren and see if Mila was ok

Me: Hey, How is Mila? Is she ok

Green Eyes: We don't know she's been locked up in her room all day and we tried talking to her but she won't budge.

Me: Ok I'm coming over to see if I can talk to her

Green Eyes: Alright see you in a few

I got up grabbed my keys and left for the girls house. When i arrived I knocked on the door and was greeted by four girls.

"Hey Y/n"

"Hey Laur how's Mila"

"She's still been locked up in her room and I'm starting to really worry about her" Dinah said

"Yea we all are" Ally said

"Well I'm going to go try to talk to her" I said making my way up the stairs.

"Good luck" Mani said

"Ok thanks girls"

When I made it to Mila's door I stopped for a second before knocking on the door.

"Go away" I heard Mila say very low with a raspy voice indicating that she has been crying.

"Hey Cam its me Y/n" I said lowly while knocking again.

I heard shuffling so I Figured she was coming to unlock the door. She unlocked the door and opened it a little before going back in the bed and curling up into ball.

I went through the door and closed it and locked it again before sitting on the bed. I heard soft sniffles coming from Mila indicating that she has been crying. It honestly broke my heart to see my best friend in this state .

I scooted up on the bed until my back was hitting the headboard and put Mila in my lap holding her tight. As soon as I did this she started breaking down crying.

"Sh sh don't cry its going to be ok" I tried to calm her down.

She continued to cry while I ran my fingers through her hair and whispered soothing things to her. I did this for about ten minutes until her crying went down and she was able to talk.

"Why does it hurt so much Y/n"

"It's just like that sometimes Mila. He was your first kiss and your first love"

"I feel so dumb I thought he actually liked me"

"Hey Mila don't beat yourself up you are not dumb you are the smartest, funniest and most beautiful girl I've ever known"

"You really mean that" she said just above a whisper.

"Of course I do Mila and it was lost anyway he will never find someone as great and loving as you"

She smiled softly looking up at me. "And to think I actually loved him."

"He wasn't worth it anyways Mila"

"I guess you right thank you for making me feel a little better your the best, best friend ever"

"Hey what can I say I'm great" I said chuckling and Camila smacking my arm laughing also.

"But seriously Mila its my job as your best friend to help you out when you need me and I know you would do the same for me" I said while hugging her tighter

We talked for a little bit more before she started to fet sleepy.

"You tired" She only nodded

"All that crying must of wore you out huh, go to sleep Mila I'll still be here when you wake up. She nodded snuggled deeper into me while I pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. She was still on my lap but I didn't mind.

I ran my fingers into her hair until I heard light snore coming from her showing that she was sleep. I decided to text the girls and tell them that she was ok.

Me: Hey guys Mila is fine now but she fell asleep. All of that crying must of wore her out.

After getting a number of responses from the girls I sat phone down on the night stand and let my sleepiness take over me.

..................................................................